8 weeks post-fissure - whats worked so far

diary of healing my butt

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

8 weeks post-fissure - whats worked so far

Postby healthybutt » 31 Jan 2017, 02:32

I've posted elsewhere about my recurring (borderline chronic) fissure.

It's been 8 weeks since I got my most recent fissure on Dec 4. The first fissure I got was in late March and didnt heal till May, when I discovered magnesium. However, every 4-6 weeks, after it felt all healed, and even after I knew it had healed (saw a colorectal surgeon in Nov), I'd get complacent or be overzealous with fiber and re-tear.

So this is just a summary of what has worked for me 8 weeks out.

Week 1-3: the acute stage:
- magnesium, magnesium, magnesium. 1000mg/day, generally alternating with 500-600/day if 1000mg gave me the shts (which it almost always did unless I ate tons of fiber).
- no more psyllium husks supplements. the retear was caused by huge and i mean huge stools from taking too much fiber supps. On a naturopath's advice, I replaced psyllium with "gentler" chia seeds and flax (I take it ground, even tho she recommended the whole flax seeds...I wanted the additional health benefits of the omega 3s with the ground seeds)
- i was already a vegetarian, but i went practically vegan -- lots of yams, cauliflower, kale, tofu, berries, etc. no more dairy, altho the naturopath said yogurt was ok and i'd have some once in a while (i always meant to buy kefir, but never did). no more cheese, which made a huge difference for me, since i ate way too much of it. i can tell the difference when i;ve eaten it. (fyi dairy can cause inflammation, which is not good for a healing butt or in general)
- less sugar and processed foods -- i am a sugar addict, the first week i went mostly without but it was HARD. especially leading up the holidays. and my willpower was not that great with the sugar. but sugar can also cause inflammation.
- 1000mg turmeric daily to fight inflammation (best to take in conjunction with black pepper) and liberal use of turmeric in my cooking.
- sitz baths, at least 1/day for 10-15 min
- hot water bottle on bum at night
- nitroglycerin ointment 2x day
- lots of water
- vaseline in/around anus before BMs in the AM
- vigorously shaking ass cheeks with hand if I felt a re-tear was imminent. I swear this helps, perhaps not mechanically in any way, but maybe it relaxes me as i focus more on shaking than on the BM itself.
- occasional use of glycerin suppositories in week 3, but it did burn the first time (wasnt healed yet)

Week 4 - almost healed
- I went to my parents' place for xmas for a few days, so lots of things changed! My healthy diet went out the door for a couple days (but actually wasnt too bad in hindsight). No more sitz baths as that was impractical there. I didnt take turmeric and I wasnt vigilant about everything that I consumed. I figured glycerin suppositories and magnesium would keep me safe (they did)
- I started using "sitting pretty balm" once in a while -- a variation of the "bottoms up balm" that the naturopath prescribed, rectally and around the anus. It doesnt spread that well. I mostly continued use of the nitroglycerin.
- Reminder: flying dehydrates you, esp when you have the flu! I almost had a scare after I flew back, it didnt help that I snacked on dehudrated fruits, which are loaded with (mostly insoluble) fiber. But i had the flu so sleeping was the main priority. Yikes. I consider myself lucky!

Weeks 5-6 weeks -- pretty much healed, but still vulnerable to re-tearing
- I started using the magical spa travel bidet (nasically a waterbottle with a nifty spout) that you can spray your ass with after a BM. I wish I had had this earlier during the acute phase. I use it whenever I am at home, even at week 8, because it makes things feel so much cleaner!- Phasing out nitroglycerin use. The doc told me that it was useless if I was healed. It's to chill out the muscles that are spasming on account of the open fissure. I dont have spasms otherwise (I am so thankful for that after reading about so many members' suffering) I only used it once/day and used the sitting pretty balm once a day.- I tried to take an herbal supplement "bottoms up" by wise women (it's similar the bottom up balm, but the herbs in pill form) and it burned coming out, like i had eaten something spicy. not good for a healing butt. - continued with healthy diet and glycerin suppositories when needed (rare).

Weeks 7-8 -- almost out of the woods
- I found I could reduce my magnesium intake. I was taking 1000mg (although occasionally lower if it made things too loose), but found 700-800 mg tg of magnesium to be sufficient.
- Only used the nitrogglyc if i felt irritation down there. I dont think I needed to use it though.
- Tried to use the sitting pretty balm more often, but because it stains clothing I dont in the morning.
- For other health reasons (immune/inflammation conditions), I have added fish oil to my diet -- recommended dose 1000 - 3000 mg of omega 3s (content within the fish oil) per day - depending on how my other conditions are doing.
- Cut out other inflammatory foods after I ate a lot of marinara sauce and it burned coming out -- not only is it acidic, but tomatoes and their nightshade siblings are known to trigger inflammation. my naturopath told me this but i also found it on the national psoriasis foundation (one of my inflammatory conditions that flares up when i am stressed! stressed about breaking my butt again, often!)
- basically trying to go on an anti-inflammatory diet and eat foods that match my dosha in ayurveda -- in TCM I have spleen deficiency which to my untrained knowledge is similar to my vata profile -- cold hands and feet, strong dislike of cold, love of hot foods/beverages with warming spices (even though i live in the tropics -- i drink hot tea and soup daily)
- stepped up my turmeric to 1500 day (500 mg 3 x day)
- started using calendula oil rectally as it spreads better and the naturopath recommended it for any irritation/burning froma BM
- with less magnesium and a healthier fiber-rich diet, i dont have as many loose stools throughout the day -- i'd sometimes go 4-5 times a day if my diet sucked, but generally 3 if my diet was good, on my high dose of magnesium, and usually 2/3 were very loose / diarrhea-like (altho this never hurt my butt). I find myself only needing to go 1-2 times a day again like it was pre-fissure. However, because I am super-paranoid, I stepped up on my use of glycerin suppositories at night if I had only gone once that day (I always go in the morning) Just the idea of waking up to a re-tear -- no. Until my butt can handle denser or bulkier stools again (fingers crossed), I am not taking any chances. (FYI i didnt find that glycerin actually made things softer or slide right out -- they just made me had to go. I always dipped my suppositories in vaseline to insert, and i think the vaseline really helps as a barrier, which I like as extra security because my stools are firmer these days.

Weeks 9-12: things to explore as I continue eating healthy, taking a moderate dose of Magnesium, and use my balms/ointments
- dilation exercises (not anything crazy, but just feeling comfortable with ring finger's worth of pressure against the walls. i can still feel the area that was torn -- it is still sensitive and maybe it will be always. also this will help me get the balms and ointments up in there). possibly even going to a woman that does pelvic floor exercises. my colorectal doc said i wasnt tight enough for surgery and didnt note any pelvic floor issues, but my naturopath knows a PT who specializes in this, generally for women who have leaky butts, and I have the opposite probably, so...
- meditation, yoga, etc. - ghee and other ayurvedic diet/herb stuff. nothing dramatic, and i find that i already crave half the things that my constiution generally does (e.g. warming foods, warmth in general). i have always heard great things about ghee, and it is preferred for cooking at higher temps than veg oils whcih release free radicals if overheated.
- not eating after 8pm -- just to give my gut a good 12 hr break.
- keeping up with the rectal balms and ointments and the supplement -- naturopath told me to try the supplement again now that i am healed, and if burns again to discontinue immediately.

That's all I can remember for now. Will update if I can think of any butt-saving advice!
healthybutt
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Re: 8 weeks post-fissure - whats worked so far

Postby healthybutt » 13 Feb 2017, 02:27

I'm back, 10 weeks post-fissure and still going strong.

I felt a little pinch at 6 o'clock (the area close to tailbone) a few times, where I sometimes get minor tears with no blood and minimal pain (think papercut vs passing broken glass) -- the colorectal surgeon mentioned back in Nov that I had a small sentinel tag there, yippee! That area I think has been where I'd get my fissures once a year or so but never anything to write home about since they always heal without effort -- and so I plan to just not worry about that one even though I have started using the nitroglycerin ointment again once a day. It's the fissure I had in the area at around 3 or 4 o'clock that is the one that has caused me much pain, anxiety, scar tissue, etc., and total change in my diet and supplements.

Cutting out nightshades and junk food -- it has helped, even when I do eat some junk food (I am a sugar addict). I am still on ~700 mg of magnesium a day, and things are good. Soft, sometimes a little too soft, but better than a re-tear. I'm getting more confident when i poop and i think, because the fissure wore me down psychologically, that just having confidence I can poop without pain is helping. Of course, thats where I was a few months ago when I literally bulked up on fiber, which led to a re-tear, so I am getting my fiber thru modest amounts of chia and flax and sprouted wheat bread (I do not have gluten sensitivities) and veggies/fruits. ALso interestingly I found out my ayurveda dosha is not really supposed to take kindly to too much psyllium, and the naturopath mentioned it was "harsh." I am thinking of eventually incorporating 1 or 2 grams of psyllium back in once I feel I am totally healed and I no longer feel the sensitivity down there when I apply ointment or balm. However, I would only add the psyllium back in if my diet were bad -- otherwise with my current intake of fibery foods it isnt necessary.

I've also added a lot of oils to my diet, including avocados, olive oil, and ghee. I also drink coconut milk. Not anything excessive to give me problems. My naturopath mentioned I could eat more fats given my blood work showed my numbers were low and I lost weight partially due to practically going vegan.

I havent worked on any dilation, I am just letting the fiber do it's work of gently stretching as I pass larger stools. The less I mess with that area, the better, at least right now.
healthybutt
Salt Bather

Postby healthybutt » 28 Feb 2017, 02:15

It's been over 12 weeks since the accursed fissure. No retear, but still being very careful, although not as careful before and almost forgot to make magnesium one evening!

At 11 weeks, I started taking ~1 g of psyllium supplements again just to see what would happen. It did add some bulk, but nothing crazy. I was already eating a decent amount of fiber (albeit not always enough), so I wanted to tweak one variable and see what happened. I havent had loose stools since I started, altho I do take a little more Mg (800mg rather than 600-700mg) because I want to ensure that the added bulk is soft.

My bday celebration weekend turned into another experiment. I ate pasta 3 days in a row -- creamy cheesy delicious pasta. Well, definitely changed the consistency of my poop. it was a little harder yet smoother -- clean coming out, you know the kind! where you barely even have to wipe. actually, it reminded me of how my poops used to be before i went nuts on eating a lot of fiber and adding magnesium and then psyllium. i also could tell my digestion was slower (had to use a glyc suppository when i didnt have a BM in the morning (which is my normal routine) and didnt realize it till 2pm and started freaking out! No re-tear in my bday!) i also wasnt eating my sprouted wheat toast, which i had done every morning for the past 2 weeks maybe skipping a day on the weekend. anyway, so yes, heavy dairy and probably pasta does clog the system a bit, but if i remember to be careful i can have those sorts of things once in a while.

I cut out all nightshades for 2 weeks. During this time, I did some research. Basically, there isnt much research to support removing nightshades from your diet from an inflammation standpoint. The whole elimination diet may be going overboard in my case, altho i do get bloated sometimes and tired other times. Today for lunch my tapenade had a tiny bit of red bellpepper, probably the equivalent of 1/2 slice of pepper, it was that little -- and did notice a bloaty feeling, but I also ate a lot of white bread with it which also tends to do that, not to mention I have PMS. probably not the best time to experiment while PMS'ing. But I plan to eat nightshades again, but in moderation, like most things should be consumed! altho i might never touch white potatoes is i can help it. quitting tomatoes, bell peps, and spicy peps has frankly sucked and since they didnt seem to be doing anything bad to me (other than when i ate half a jar of marinara sauce, bit that might have been the acidity), I'm making room for them at the table soon.

Having a flare up of psoriasis the past 10 days, so I know the nightshades arent contributing to that, or cheesy pasta -- it's probably been stress, lack of sleep, and fighting off a cold on and off over the past 3 weeks. It's so easy to blame everything on diet, because it's something that's easy to control. i plan to focus more on stress reduction as i know it contributes to my flare ups -- in fact my first psoriasis symptoms appeared during one of the most stressful periods of my life.

going ahead, i realize i dont need to dilate anything -- my poops are coming out normal size now. often still smaller, but when i eat right (lotsa fiber) they are a good healthy size! i dont miss the days of loose stools and diarrhea, and feel kind of stupid for putting myself thru that, but I am glad I played it safe while still in the acute stage. Better safe than sorry. Even if I have a small hemmie now -- I wonder from all the loose stools -- I dont have pain and blood when I poop anymore and I dont obsess over that anymore -- there were some dark times in those 8 months! I hope the hemmie goes away eventually, I can feel its presence sometimes, but it isnt painful at all. Just doesnt seem hygienic but if it doesnt hurt then I can accept it!

All right, this week keep eating well, sleeping more, and get some tomatoes down the gullet and observe the effects (after the PMS ends though). Eventually, I want to take on my sugar addiction (i.e. reduce my sugar intake) to see if that affects my BMs, but i will never get rid of sweets entirely. You can take the nightshades, dairy, and my soul, but NOT sugar.
healthybutt
Salt Bather

Postby healthybutt » 10 Mar 2017, 03:20

Well I'm at 13+ weeks and the BMs are going nicely

I noticed this past week that I havent felt any pain or soreness, even with the same size stool and similar diet. This is something new, since it's been almost a year since that area has actually felt healed. From reading other diaries, I know that I'll have to be very careful for at least another few months, if not for the rest of my life! But now I sort of have my life back, and it really only took 3 months to get there -- it seems unbelievably long in the first couple of weeks, but now it feels like nothing. Stick to a healthy diet and keep faith that you will heal. And of course document what goes on down there.

The diet changes this week involve not caring about nightshades -- I generally dont eat much of them, and I have no allergies to them so there is no point in eliminating them.

I did change the type of wheat bread I eat, and I noticed things are coming out much smoothly. It's the only thing i really changed since the previous few weeks, and so maybe that bread was gumming things up a bit. This week I used a glycerin suppository only once, and that was out of paranoia. I went nearly 23 hrs without a BM, which I have not allowed since the fateful fissure, because that just seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. However, I decided to trust my gut and butt, and everything came out fine. So now I know I dont need to use suppositories as long as I have been eating pretty healthy and drinking adequate water. I get dehydrated some times when I forget to drink water, but that has had no effect at all on the BMs, so I no longer freak out when my #1s arent as pale yellow as I would like. Ah, the things you really take notice of when you have this condition.

tomorrow, i am going to be rebellious and eat french fries (with my veggie sandwich packed with fiber!). this will be the first time i will have eaten a potato in about a month. i generally dont eat very much potato and it was the nightshade easiest for me to avoid.

what else, what else. i'm back on fish oil again. still having a pretty bad sebopsoriasis flare up and had post nasal drip, but whatever the naturopath did with her acupuncture magic and herbal tablets fixed the latter in 2 days -- 2 weeks of dry coughing and sore throats gone in 2 days. wish the fissure had healed that fast!

also note: with healthy diet (lotsa veggies, brown rice, some fruit, and a couple of pieces of toast, a few cookies and candies, little to no caffeine, no alcohol), not eating after 8pm, regular exercise (dog walking 45-70 min/day), the monthly curse was much less painful and lighter than usual.

oh forgot: i've been eating more eggs than usual this week (i.e. i rarely ate eggs unless they were baked into things or in prepared foods). they're not the healthiest thing to load up on (i sometimes only eat the whites), but i dont like throwing food out. they have had no effect at all on my digestion. i also ate some lentils that had a kick to it. and didnt end up paying the price for that, which I was happy about because I had been avoiding spicy foods this whole time.
That's it for now. I am not going to say this happened for some higher reason, but I feel good about my diet being consistently pretty good. I dont even think about eating certain unhealthy foods for me -- there isnt this battle I thought I'd have. I dont feel like I am missing out on all the good food like I thought I would. I start to miss veggies and fruits if I eat poorly for just 1 day. It's crazy that I just ate so much crappy food all the time (lots of cheesy pizzas, pasta, fries, ice cream, etc). I still cant cook to save my life, but luckily I really dont care too much about flavors, I just dont want to be hungry. I am definitely more of an eat to live type of person, now an eat to not break my butt open again person.
healthybutt
Salt Bather

Postby healthybutt » 12 Mar 2017, 16:10

Well shit! Literally! Haha.

Had a minor recurrence today -- actually just about an hour ago after sleeping for over 11 hrs (had a long day yesterday). I went probably about 26 hours without a BM -- previously unheard of. Had the dreaded plug. But I think the cause was dehydration from being out in the sun all afternoon yesterday (which was why I slept so much) combined with the terrible idea of eating mac and cheese for dinner, knowing from 2 weeks prior that cheesy pastas tend to not go over so well with my butt. I took 750 mg of magnesium last night, I probably should have taken 1000mg, so I will know better if I do ever eat cheesy pasta again. And remember to drink more water and wake up and poop at a decent hour! LOL.

I thought I'd be super depressed as I had been in the past whenever I got a recurrence, usually by 6 weeks. I lasted 2 months longer this time, and those 2 months I was careful but not a total wreck, so I know I can heal while not becoming a basketcase. It also helped that this tear felt minor compared to the previous ones -- sort of like i rolled my ankle rather than spraining it.

It is a bit disheartening, I'm not gonna lie. But it is a good motivator to stop eating bad food. Now thanks to Pavlov I associate cheesy pasta with anal fissures, and therefore will no longer want to eat cheesy pastas. I do need to pack more water with me though when I walk around in the sun for hours in the tropics. Generally a good idea :)

Also, I think I will seriously consider anal dilation. The BM I had this morning was bigger than usual since the last recurrence, altho what I would call pretty average for me pre-fissure. It was probably the same hardness pre-fissure. So I think once this bugger heals, I am going to start that or go to a PT that specializes in those muscles or something!

One more thing -- I was thinking of experimenting with taking magnesium twice a day rather than once. I dont know if it will make a difference, and perhaps during this healing phase isnt the best time to experiment. But I'm wondering for future if I dont poop as I usually do within 24 hrs, if the added magnesium will keep things soft without giving me loose stools. I guess it doesnt hurt to try now, given that I am already doomed to have loose stools over the next couple weeks because I dont want to exacerbate the tear I just got this am.

Ah, the joys of having a delicate arse!
healthybutt
Salt Bather

And so it begins again

Postby healthybutt » 13 Mar 2017, 13:21

Well, today was the day after I re-tore. Yesterday I wasnt super hungry and ate some apple sauce and butternut squash I roasted and didnt each much else. I ended up getting a terrible headache from the heat and of course I got dehydrated again. I took advil on an empty stomach minus some ice cream i had at night, and ended up throwing it up, most likely along with the magnesium I took. Oddly at around 8:30 pm I had a BM, which was sore but not like glass. I couldnt detect blood; if it was there, it was very faint. Sitz bath at 9 and then thats when the nausea/barfing started happening. Fell asleep more concerned about throwing up all night than about the fissure. I did apply my bottoms up balm that has yarrow, witch hazel, etc. along with calendula oil before climbing into bed. I need to make my own suppositories following occam's recipe.

This AM, I took 500 magnesium at ~6:30 when I woke up, remembering I had probably thrown most of it up last night and thinking it wouldnt soften things in time for my usual morning BM, but whatever, anything's possibly down there, it seems. I also applied tamanu oil after reading up on it and using it for skin issues, mixing it with calendula oil and my bottoms up balm. Nature called at 8am, and I expected things to be pretty uneventful given I had thrown up last night. Things were a little bigger and firmer than I thought -- I guess from the butternut squash I had had for lunch -- and I felt the sore tearing feeling, but no blood. Things would have been fine had I not re-torn yesterday. Then the BM turned very loose, so I guess the magnesium did have an effect. I hope I am not having loose stools all day now! It's sad to think that pre-tear my poops last night and this AM would have been pain free.

I finally had an appetite this am and had 2 pieces of toast and am drinking some herbal tea now. I am feeling a little sad again about this condition, I was more upbeat about it yesterday for some weird reason, but maybe it hit me today that I might have to get surgery or something -- it's been almost a year since I got my first tear, and while it hasnt been terrible all the time, it hasnt been great. The 2 months of relatively less anxiety once I was recovering before yesterday were nice, and I could manage that, having to be careful but not to the point where it affected my life in a significant way. If i were to get a fissure once every 3.5 months, would that be preferable to surgery? No, I decided. Because there's the month of loose stools and worry during the healing phase, then the false hope of thinking I am healed for the next 2-3 months until I re-tear. Anyway, going to call the CRS to schedule an appt to get checked out again and ask questions.
healthybutt
Salt Bather

Recovering -- again

Postby healthybutt » 14 Mar 2017, 13:50

Recap of yesterday: minor pain with morning poop but no blood. Had loose stools 2-3 more times, with burning but no blood. Discomfort for another 30 minutes afterwords -- it burns a lot more this time! Used bottoms up balm. Sitz bath w/ lavender EO before bed, applied calendula oil with bottoms up balm before bed. 900 mg of Mg. No fiber supp, but did take 1/2 tbps of chia seeds (~2.5 g of fiber)

Day 2 since fissure -- woke up, applied my expired nitroglycerin ointment in case it might work. Pooped at 8 am, very loose, no pain. Had loose stool this am. I think I might dial the Mg down to 800 mg if I am not taking fiber supps and want to cut down the number of times I go to the bathroom from 4 to 3 or 2.

Breakfast: apple sauce with 1/2 tbsp of chia. butternut squash soup with kale and mushrooms. (same as dinner last night)
healthybutt
Salt Bather

Postby healthybutt » 16 Mar 2017, 13:43

Here we are -- 4 days after the re-tear on 3/12

After a couple days of diarrhea, I dialed back the magnesium to 800 mg, which isnt much more than I was taking when I was healed. So yesterday I had only 2 BMs, both in the morning, and both were soft but not diarrhea, which was nice. The last one was around 10:30, and honestly I expected a 3rd in the early afternoon which is often the case when I take a lot of mag. Well, that didnt happen. Nor did it come in the evening. I went to bed wondering whether I should use a suppository. But since the tear is still pretty fresh, I didnt want to deal with the burning and irritation from the suppository, which is preferable to the tearing fealing, but since I was taking 800 mg of magnesium and eating pretty well I thought that should be sufficient.

I also did a sitz bath again last night using coconut oil, which I hadnt done in while, with a couple drops of lavender EO -- my butt approved. I ended up eating a lot of fiber yesterday -- a cup of apple sauce with 1.5 tbsp chia, 2 pieces of sprouted wheat toast, lots of broccoli and cabbage at lunch, cauliflower, kale, and a veggie patty made mostly of sweet potato with onions and rice, then another tbps of chia seed with my tea before bed.

8:30 this am, I have to go. I can already tell it isnt going to be the loose kind I get from too much mag. I have previously lubed up with vaseline and my nitrglycerin oitnment. I go, and I can tell it is a little too firm yet for my butt to handle, so I clinch a little. It is still soft enough to respect my muscle clinching and comes out without pain. I am going to ask the doctor about this, as I tend to kind of try to tighten things to prevent re-tearing -- sort of like i am proecting the tissue from over-expanding. And for this reason as well as the CRS saying my ass wasnt "too bad" tight-wise, I think it is more of a tissue problem than a muscle problem. I also do not have the painful spasms characteristic of a tight sphincter. I am wondering if the scar tissue from the chronic one I had for a month when this all started almost a year ago just compromised the tissue's flexibility down there, and of course re-traumatizing the area every few weeks to months probably has made it worse. This is why I feel like I can let large poops out, but get tight not wanting to risk the tissues not being able to expand enough without tearing. This may be all in my head. Luckily I can ask the CRS this saturday. I am also considering seeing a gastroenterologist for just more "gut" related questions -- like whether the food i am eating matters.

I reread some threads here as I was considering taking ghee again. I didnt notice it making a difference when I tried it before. Then I thought of using it topically because it is supposed to help wounds heal, but I am afraid to risk an infection. Maybe after a shower and sitz, when everything is very clean, I will put a little on.

Today I feel pretty good tho. The wound was a little irritated after, and I noticed it was more itchy last night than painful. Today I can tell my poop was bigger than usual and that was why it was irritated. (My poop was almost the normal size!) However I am also happy because usually my butt doesnt feel this way until about 2 weeks after, so I think my tear was minor compared to last time.
healthybutt
Salt Bather

Postby healthybutt » 16 Mar 2017, 23:38

Later, I pooped again around 4:45 loose and easy. No pain. Irritation after. Today again ate apples sauce, caulifflower and kale, veggie patties, korean noodles, and a veggie sushi roll, plus 3 cookies and some candy! and of course tea. anyway glad i am back to only 2 bms a day. it seems like 800 mg of magnesium will be my go to while i heal. tonight i plan to take ghee with coconut or soy milk. i am already losing weight, and my fats were low when i had blood tests done back in dec, so i know i'm not doing damage on that account.
healthybutt
Salt Bather

Postby FromCroatia » 17 Mar 2017, 05:53

This is really long struggle. I had surgery this Monday and didn't have BM yesterday. I'm so damn frightened.
FromCroatia
Salt Bather

Topics: 1