Regarding Not Secure message

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Regarding Not Secure message

Postby pinpin » 26 Dec 2017, 12:49

Hi everyone

Google is continuously pushing towards secured internet, intention indeed makes sense and also is supported by our forum.
Basically all web sites asking entering some passwords must be using secured HTTP protocol - HTTPS, otherwise users will be warned by Chrome browser.

This web portal historically was build to support only HTTP, so it will take some effort for me to move it over to HTTPS, I have started this journey, and will keep you posted if any issues.

Until this is ready business is as usual, you can continue using forum as you did before just ignoring this warning message. It is no way less secure than past 5 years :)

Thank you!
:afsmile:

Pinpin
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good

Re: Regarding Not Secure message

Postby pinpin » 27 Dec 2017, 04:24

We have moved now to HTTPS based surfing. Please let me know if you encounter any issue
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good

Re: Regarding Not Secure message

Postby Ani » 27 Jun 2019, 16:27

pinpin wrote:We have moved now to HTTPS based surfing. Please let me know if you encounter any issue

Not a big deal, but the connection isn't entirely secure (no green lock) because the favicon is loaded over HTTP instead of HTTPS.
20/01: Slowly healing fissure-like wound due to surgery
11/03: Started Diltiazem.
07/06: Barely any pain or blood, but it's not fully healed yet.
Ani
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4