I done with this

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

I done with this

Postby mtroseaw » 19 May 2022, 20:43

All, what a day. I am exhausted physically and mentally. I haven't cried in pain ever, except maybe when I broke my collar bone when I was 18, but I did today. The pain was unbearable. I thought I had this fissure under control, but you really don't, it's insidious and wont' go down easy. I broke down. I lied on the bathroom floor and cried trying to get my ass to calm down. I was supposed to go to my 2nd day on a part time job, I had to call in, I could hardly talk. My wife had no words. She is so tired of me not being able to do basic things like grocery shopping. I'm healthy otherwise, damn fit. It's been an 8 month roller coaster ride, filled with deceit that I am actually getting better. I'm not. I'll admit it. My name is Richard and I'm a fissure sufferer.

I have looked at studies, watched youtube videos, tried internet solutions, changed my diet, changed by bowel habits... changed my life. But I'm done. I have to have the LIS. I cant' fight this any more. I give up.

Then I cried again when I found this site and read the posts. I've always said that when you think you have it bad, turn around and talk to the person behind you. I cried from knowing I wasn't alone in this agony, others knew my pain. I and cried reading about the pain others.

Thank you all. I needed this.
mtroseaw

Topics: 1

Re: I done with this

Postby patience_and_healing » 24 May 2022, 23:38

Don't lose hope. You will heal from this. I understand that the pain can be unbearable and feel like there's no way out, but there is. Take care and let us know how you get on.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40

Re: I done with this

Postby Pipyeah777 » 26 May 2022, 18:43

I’m with you. I’m trying yet another healing gel. Have had this since Jan. And it heals or seems to and opens back up. It’s demoralizing. Lucky for me, I don’t have pain anymore. It’s just there and itchy and annoying……. It was very painful at first before I even know what it was and have yet to have a doctor look at it. But I have a colonoscopy in early July. Hoping I can get it healed before that, but I need to be examined and need to understand what’s going on inside my body to have caused it. It’s been my life for months and frankly, I’m sick of it taking center stage to everything. It’s just a small cut. If it was anywhere on the body it would have been gone in a week. You’re not alone. This sucks so much. I worry too it’ll never heal, but people say it will and takes forever. I would hate to think a risky surgery is my only hope.
Pipyeah777
Fibre Addict

Topics: 8