Anal Fissure or Something Else

Could use some advice..

A sub-forum for those with pain, but no explanation for it. Vent, share, ask, and help others. That is what this little corner is all about!

Return to Chronic Anal and Rectal Pain

Anal Fissure or Something Else

Postby supersadguy » 09 Jun 2019, 14:15

I had LIS in 2015 for a very bad AF, soo after
It healed and things went back to normal.

Recently, I had a BM that seem
To come out very fast and hurt. I thought it was an AF and had my CRS call in some nefidine (so) cream. Doesn’t hurt when I have a BM but afterwards it hurts and feels sore in places such as my perinium, sometimes it changes to a mild spasm like feeling a little more up my rectum on the back side. It leaves me confused and scared.

No fever, no discharge, no blood. I have a doc appointment this week but scared he will cause more Damage. This whole thing makes
Me withdrawn and really down. Anybody experience somthing like this.
supersadguy
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Re: Anal Fissure or Something Else

Postby Kay Gray » 10 Jun 2019, 14:44

I'm experiencing something similar (although I'm a year on from botox rather than surgery). Everything's been great since, but recently I've been getting bad pain when I go to the toilet. No blood or anything either. I think the important thing is to see your doctor as soon as you can. Ideally you'll be able to treat any new AF as acute and nip it in the bud, so to speak. If you're worried, just ask your doctor to be careful as everything's tender and you're worried about causing furthee damage. They're usually pretty gentle anyway but they'll probably go easier on you if they know you're already experiencing pain. Good luck!
Kay Gray
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby SueMac » 12 Jun 2019, 14:36

How’s it going now super sad?
I’ve had similar experience well bit similar. Crs says fissure healed but still suffering pain and soreness after some bowel movements. This has gone on for a year.
Hope you are getting some help and it’s good you healed well before and should again.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby supersadguy » 25 Jun 2019, 19:39

I wanna scream. Two weeks ago I went to doc , felt like it was getting better. Then he did his exam and hurt me. I had to to stop him before he used the anal scope. Now two weeks later hurts a lot. Still putting on nif cream. I have to travel next week and was really looking forward to the trip. Really upset.
supersadguy
Fibre Addict

Postby supersadguy » 25 Jun 2019, 19:41

SueMac wrote:How’s it going now super sad?
I’ve had similar experience well bit similar. Crs says fissure healed but still suffering pain and soreness after some bowel movements. This has gone on for a year.
Hope you are getting some help and it’s good you healed well before and should again.

Did you have LIS?
supersadguy
Fibre Addict

Postby supersadguy » 25 Jun 2019, 19:44

Kay Gray wrote:I'm experiencing something similar (although I'm a year on from botox rather than surgery). Everything's been great since, but recently I've been getting bad pain when I go to the toilet. No blood or anything either. I think the important thing is to see your doctor as soon as you can. Ideally you'll be able to treat any new AF as acute and nip it in the bud, so to speak. If you're worried, just ask your doctor to be careful as everything's tender and you're worried about causing furthee damage. They're usually pretty gentle anyway but they'll probably go easier on you if they know you're already experiencing pain. Good luck!

I hope you are feeling better. If you feel like you are not LIS DID REALLY helped
Me. I don’t know what’s going on now. Maybe fissure. Doc two weeks ago made it worse. Hope you’re doing better.
supersadguy
Fibre Addict

Postby supersadguy » 22 Oct 2019, 19:07

SueMac wrote:How’s it going now super sad?

Still uncomfortable. Might get it scrapped in dec. trying everything I can to get rid of it. Doc thinks some stool is getting trapped in a locked cause by it partially healing.
supersadguy
Fibre Addict

Postby SueMac » 23 Oct 2019, 05:04

Sorry to hear it’s not improved that much. How successful do they’re ok. The scrape would be?
SueMac
Fissureologist

Postby supersadguy » 23 Oct 2019, 10:06

Well I had LIS, so the idea would be to scrap it and have new tissue hopefully heal correctly. They said there is less testing pressure.

Not sure what happens but used a bidet last night and maybe the pressure was too high and am a lot of pain today. I feel like I am
Messing with it too much. But I just want it to go away. I
Am just gonna put some desiten zinc cream in it now. I have no idea what to do :(((
supersadguy
Fibre Addict

Postby SueMac » 24 Oct 2019, 11:18

Oh no sorry to hear that !! Have you been prescribed anything to put on it from your doctor? Lots of warm baths well they make me feel better anyway!! Not sure what to suggest. Really not helpful.
In theory the scrape sounds like a good idea
SueMac
Fissureologist