Blood blister underneath sentinel pile

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

Postby PreggoAF » 11 Feb 2018, 15:52

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone out there has ever had a black blood blister near their fissure or sentinel tag? I've had my latest fissure for around two weeks (that I know of) and it's underneath what my CRS thinks is a sentinel pile. I thought it was a hemorrhoid because it preceded any pain I felt from a fissure. Underneath this swollen painful lump is definitely a fissure that bleeds when I make a BM and is painful to the touch. This morning I woke up with what I think is a black blood blister next to the fissure underneath the sentinel pile. It is also painful and I think the swelling from the blister may have made my fissure larger. There's also a lot more blood coming from the area (like if I urinate it bleeds a bunch).

I have no idea what's going on. I've had painful fissures before, but nothing that's presented like this. Does anyone have a similar experience or know what might be happening?

Thanks! (Also, I'm 32 weeks pregnant dealing with this, yay.)
Chronic fissure: January 2018
Diltiazem since Feb 2018
Miralax and Magnesium
LIS, tag removal, hems banded: July 2018
PreggoAF
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 6