Skin tag after just a few weeks

Anything I need to know?

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

Skin tag after just a few weeks

Postby Bloodybum » 13 Apr 2019, 17:18

Just two or three weeks after being diagnosed with an AF I developed a little nodule that seems like what everyone's calling a skin tag/sentinel pile. Most of what I read says it doesn't really change anything, and unless it causes you longer term problems after the AF heals not to worry much about it. Is that right? Does the speed it developed mean my AF is especially bad/will it impede healing?
Bloodybum
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Re: Skin tag after just a few weeks

Postby Pherianne » 19 May 2019, 09:10

I had mine removed in surgery a few weeks back as I was told the removal helps the fissure heal quicker.
Pherianne
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby Megasorearse » 25 May 2019, 10:53

I had mine (sentinel tag) removed 8 days ago and the fissure is getting worse. I'm using GTN but have developed a swollen lump ( think hypertrophoid papilae) which seems to be growing with the fissure. How are you getting on Pherianne?
Megasorearse

Topics: 1

Postby appleapple » 18 Jun 2019, 06:30

I develop skin tags quickly too. The first time I had an acute fissure, I had a skin tag (doesn't hurt though) within 2 weeks. It calmed down and shrank in size after it healed. The second time I had a fissure, the sore is deeper into the anal canal, and the skin tag is much bigger, and very sensitive to touch (stings/hurts badly if I touch it at the wrong angle or place).
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5