False Poos and Coconut Oil Falacy?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

False Poos and Coconut Oil Falacy?

Postby OttawaMarc1234 » 18 Jan 2018, 19:31

Went to Doc today cause of the Spasms last night. Said the permanent stich came out after 2 days of my Biopsy.

Got a new script for Nifedipine...was using 4 year old stuff. Not covered on my drug plan. Friend bought me more. I think got the wrong one. Last one had Lidocaine in it aswell. Oh well too late allready filled.

Just had a False Poo. Big urge to go but nothing there.

Pharmacist told me today Cocunut Oil spoke about on Internet BS story...just 'floats'in bathtub. Baking soda no good either dries your skin out prone to getting other infections.

Being using bleach baths...helps with skin infections but not too many cause body absorbes it over time. No good in the long run.

Nobody answers my posts here...not as busy on this forum like it was 4 years ago when I had my initial Fissure. Guess Everybody Beat it!!! :D
OttawaMarc1234
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: False Poos and Coconut Oil Falacy?

Postby Mypoorbutt » 19 Jan 2018, 10:39

Owch bleach bath with a fissure sounds very painful, I wasn’t a great fan of coconut oil it really didn’t seem to do too much for me. Hopefully the cream will help and you will recover quickly
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Re: False Poos and Coconut Oil Falacy?

Postby OttawaMarc1234 » 19 Jan 2018, 16:32

Dilute bleach in big bath...they use it in public swimming pools. I dont swim. Great for clearing up skin infections. Rinse off with shower afterwards. Twice a week only.
OttawaMarc1234
Salt Bather

Topics: 10