4 days post op

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: 4 days post op

Postby Guest » 18 Jan 2008, 20:01

Val,
I am glad you are feeling good. Stay with your diet and be strict for awhile. You don't want another set back. I still cringe during a BM but I think it is a mental thing. We all have been suffering for so long. It is so nice to see you, Fissy, and Lecia on an up swing. You girls deserve the best.
Love Ya all
Patty

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Jan 2008, 01:59

Love to you too Patty Image How are you doing those days ? I sure hope you are pain free !!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 19 Jan 2008, 12:29

Brilliant to hear you're doing so well Val, it's lovely to see you on the up :) I'm glad you enjoyed the smarties as well, you sooo deserved them! The orange ones are my favourite Image
We're not in the flood areas either thankfully :)
Lecia, so sorry you're going through this :( I really hope you start to feel the benefits soon.
xxx

Postby happyass » 19 Jan 2008, 18:58

Everyone deserves smarties! They don't melt in your hand, but can make your poo blue! hehehehehe.......
Anyway, love the advice Caroline gave and everyone else.
Just take it easy and really try to enjoy this down time even though your body may still not be able to do as much as you would like to.
Soon enough you will have to tackle things back in normal land, and wish you would have really taken it easy now Image
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74