AFSF's 2nd Birthday!!! 4/11/08

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

AFSF's 2nd Birthday!!! 4/11/08

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2008, 06:28

Image Happy 2nd Birthday A.F.S.F Image
Special Thanks to our admin crew - Kim and Lecia, our founder Cheryl....Thank you so much for your time and commitment in sharing this world of information Image
Thanks to our moderators, VIPS and all our members that have made this place possible !
Thank the heavens for all you good souls.
God bless you all
xx

Re: AFSF's 2nd Birthday!!! 4/11/08

Postby Deleted User 5 » 04 Nov 2008, 06:40

Wow, Tabby! Thank you! Has it really been two years? That sure is a lot of sore butts and fiber to have dealt with!
Cheryl, (the original founder, not our current Cherylk) would be so happy to know her little website has continued to be a success and a benefit to so many people! Maybe she'll come back and celebrate!
Happy birthday, board!! Image Image
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 04 Nov 2008, 07:20

Image Image congratulations on two years of wonderful advice that have helped many people find solutions and peace and comfort living with such a debilitating condition, which is so poorly understood by most people - except all the lovely, wonderful people on here!
And a huge Image Image Image Image Image Image to Kim and Lecia who selflessly give up their time to keep the board running and help everybody!
Image Image Image
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby cherylk » 04 Nov 2008, 07:34

Yes, thanks to the creator Cheryl and also to Kim and Lecia who do such a great job as administrators!! Image And kuddos to the wonderful people here who willingly share advice and give support to other members!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2008, 11:52

Wow-I can't believe it has been two years and for me January it will have been two years since I started to seek support for my fissure.
Thank you all for being a part of that and sticking around through thick and thin.

Postby SunshineHope » 04 Nov 2008, 14:33

Wow. That's great. This board has been so resourceful and has touched so many people in such a short time... Wow, bless all the contributors - and the founders ESPECIALLY - for giving us a place like this. The emotional support & genuine advice people receive here is so helpful, it must have calmed several people during their anxiety, pain, suffering...
Happy Bday AFSF!
Image Image :kim:
:c6nra:
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2008, 15:22

Happy Birthday AFSF !!!!
This is the best place on the Earth , and so ironic that one discovers it only if one gets this horrific condition !!!! Universe really works in "mysterious ways" :kim:
Forever thanks to the Cheryl The Founder Image and to the two of our ADMIN "master minds" who make this place EXTRA EXTRA special in every way.
LOVE to members who ever found time to comfort other fellow sufferer and may this place continue to exist infinitely as a place of refuge and support to all.
LONG LIVE THE AFSF !!!! Image Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby pinky » 04 Nov 2008, 18:20

Image AFSF.Thanks to cheryl,kim and lecia for all your efforts Image Image .Im so thankful i found this forum.Thanks to everyone on this forum for their kind support and advice which has kept me sane. Image
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6