Aloe Ointment

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Aloe Ointment

Postby bherna1 » 27 Nov 2007, 21:15

good idea. before and after is what i do.
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby SunshineHope » 09 Dec 2007, 03:29

I've actually used pure aloe vera juice, because it's just pure aloe vera (99.99%) and the remaining .01 % is just a preservative so it's harmless. I've tried an aloe vera gel but it caused a little bit of burning because of the extra 1% of ingredients in it. Pure aloe vera juice is hard to apply because it's as thin as water, but I just soak up a q-tip and apply it that way. It has helped a lot in the past and I haven't used it in a while - just purchased more today
x
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby bherna1 » 09 Dec 2007, 23:40

The aloe in the tube is thicker than water and stays down there through the day. I dont use KY anymore due to the contents in the Aloe gel seems to work the same as KY and helps the BMs when exiting. Just wash down there in the shower everyday to clean things up so you will not encounter a build up down there. This stuff has shruck my absess and fissure. When i am stressed out or about to experiene a bad day i apply this aloe gel and it still seems to keep things from flarring up.
My two cents for the day
Good luck
Bernard
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 10 Dec 2007, 09:31

I apply aloe vera 2-3 times a day. I will check out the kind you mentioned at CVS next time I am there.

Are you at a tailor's shop in the photo?

Postby bherna1 » 10 Dec 2007, 21:11

Correct. I am the one standing on the right side next the the Chinese vendor sign. Lived there for a retailer and ate all the bad things mostly beef and gained twenty pounds. When i came back last March that is when the trouble started. After that i lost 25 pounds. I think the stress and eating the wrong things didnt help. I was afraid to eat raw veggies in China. The only veggies i ate were cooked with God knows what. I will post an updated photo later with the weight loss. I dont even look the same. The suit i had made in China I had to get altered down to a 33 waist from a 38.
Take Care
Bernard
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 10 Dec 2007, 21:47

How interesting! Wow-you did shrink a lot! I lost weight too from the fissure. When people would comment that they wished they could lose weight too I would have to say-trust me-you do not want to lose weight this way!!!!