Aloe Vera Oil? Vitamin E Oil? Coconut Oil? Olive Oil?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Aloe Vera Oil? Vitamin E Oil? Coconut Oil? Olive Oil?

Postby marg6043 » 26 Mar 2013, 07:15

My partner is grossed out by this whole AF thing so he doesn't want to take a picture. I really want to see what my fissure looks like so I have an idea how big it is. I "think" my fissure is just outside... so applying oil outside should be good enough?

My husband also, he didn't want to take a picture of the area when my fissure was fresh, I want to see how it looked, after a lot of "coercion" finally did, I blew up the picture in the computer, it was not pretty. :D
Now, as for the creams and oils, I have to say that I am very sensitive to anything in my private areas but the Carlson so far is very soothing and helps me a lot, I don't know if they are a healing solution but they keep my bum area soft and with minimal irritation.
Now I also use on and off desitin baby cream to protect when I have an episode of diarrhea.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby Vin » 26 Mar 2013, 08:18

My wife has been very supportive so I consider myself lucky. I jokingly remind her that she took the vow so she is required to take a picture. That said I try to limit the strange requests and suggest if you have a smart phone you can just squat and photograph your bum yourself. Just make sure you don't accidentally upload it to Facebook. :oops:
Vin
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby muzgut22 » 26 Mar 2013, 10:54

Everyone thanks so much for your comments. I am feeling very frustrated today as I feel like I start healing and then one minor thing sets me back. I even went a whole month with no pain and was starting to think I was healed. It is so disappointing to go back. I am starting over from scratch with everything and next time I am pain free I will set a goal of making it pain free for 2 months.
I was wondering what brands you all have tried with these items and where you purchased them? I also tried Calmol 4 suppositories (I have another post about those). Although I think I prefer the coconut oil, it is very very messy and at least I can carry the calmol 4 in a bag and discretely use at work.
Any other feed back is greatly appreciated.
muzgut22
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Postby Deleted User 7033 » 09 Mar 2018, 04:32

Hi, I've had an issue with af and hemmies for a while now and with the usual symptoms heavy blood loss painful bm and so on.
I tried all the usual remedies and omg what a circus.
They just keep on coming back. 
I decided to try 100% Pure Pine Oil or 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine.
What can I say it has helped from painful bloody stools to no pain no blood in a week.
I used 2x sugar cubes each with 5 ml Pine Oil. 3 times a week orally. Just drop the Pine Oil onto the cubes and chew them up and swallow. Wash it down with water and thats it.
No diet change and no regimes to follow. How simple and effective.
What I've learnt about the Pine Oil is it is antibacterial antimicrobial and anti inflammatory.
So it should help to ease and control your condition until it heals.
If it doesn't at least you can rule it out.
I've been on it for over a month and I feel much better than before when I was not using it. My condition has eased.
Best
Deleted User 7033