Anal Fissure as a Gay man with Colitis

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Anal Fissure as a Gay man with Colitis

Postby Parsa » 04 May 2016, 10:29

Hey everybody, so this is my story:

I am 24 and suffering Colitis Ulcerosa since 3 Years almost. Since October I have an Anal fissure which I think resulted finally from Anal Sex. In December I went to the Dr. and got some creme with Diltiazem. I abstained from Anal Sex for a month but unfortunately I did not use the cream on a regular basis on my forth week. So After a month I had Sex and it started bleeding. I abstained from Sex again and went to see a Dr. again and she gave me again the same cream and told me to not to have Sex for at least a week or better two. I had no Sex for almost three weeks but still the Fissure opened up again. This is repeating itself and two days ago it happened again.

Generally during intercourse I don't really feel pain or the fissure. It is afterwards when I have to go to the toilet the burning starts. But after 2 days everything seems fine. It is just as soon as I have Sex that it opens up. There is never blood. So now I am afraid and don't really know what to do. Now I really want to use the Diltiazem 3x a day and have no Sex for at least a month.

What do you think? Is a month enough? It is a bit sad because I am right now in Spain for studying a year abroad and I came to have fun and I am meeting a lot of nice guys but since october things don't work out the way it should...
Parsa

Topics: 1

Re: Anal Fissure as a Gay man with Colitis

Postby Savaici » 05 May 2016, 14:13

Hi, and :wel:

I have done a search on the forum and suggest you read through the posts. Keep using the medication on a regular basis and listen to your body about sex. . You have your whole life ahead of you. Visit the Alhambra!!

search.php?keywords=Gay&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby Parsa » 06 May 2016, 06:03

Hey,
thanks a lot. I did this research already but I read almost just devastating post that made me panic more.
I also started to take hot tubs and I really feel that is relaxing the muscles and reduced the tons during day!

I just hope everything will be fine and I wish all of us a healing!
Parsa

Postby Parsa » 27 May 2016, 07:45

So I've been to the doctor for the third time. She just looked at it from the outside and then she put a finger inside of me. I had no Fissure pain and she told me she doesn't think it is bad. She gave me nitroglycerine cream (2x a day) however and some other cremes (lidocain) she said if it hurts after anal sex I can use it. My sexfree mai is about to end. So let's hope for the best :P
Parsa