Anal Fissure or something else..?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal Fissure or something else..?

Postby Fafeli » 03 Jun 2017, 00:27

Hi guys,

I'm 24, female.

I've been having this sharp pain before I pass stool. It's still bearable but I'm definitely sure the pain is not on the openning of the anus. The pain only bothers me during bowel movement.

Somehow whenever I pass stool, I feel that it is passing something sharp BEFORE it comes out of my system. After bowel movement, the pain would be gone just like that. I don't have any hard time sitting or whatsoever. I also ocassionally bleed, but it isn't heavy. The blood is bright red and I tend to notice them while wiping after bowel movement. Any idea what it is?

Other than that, I have skin tags around my anus (sorry too much information!). This was confirmed by my gp. The skin tags are itchy too. I'm not sure if the pain is related to anal fissure.. But I need to ease my mind. I'm worried it might be something else (like cancer, seriously). other than that, my bowel movement is normal, no diarrhea, no constipation, normal stool, just a sharp pain and little bleeding. I am anaemic though!

I'm going back to see my gp soon but I can't help feeling anxious right now. So if anyone has any idea of what it could be, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Fafeli

Topics: 1

Re: Anal Fissure or something else..?

Postby Rosco9 » 07 Jul 2017, 15:11

Could simply be an internal fissure, these are common, though less common than external ones, I wouldn't fret too much, bright red blood usually points to a fissure, and is significantly more common than cancer.
Rosco9
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2