Anal pressure (want to push feeling)

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Anal pressure (want to push feeling)

Postby Reni » 23 Jan 2013, 17:04

Had diarrhea and its worse than having hard stool
Reni
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby delasama » 23 Jan 2013, 17:09

push slowly with your tummy and not your butt muscles. relax your hips and push your tummy out as if your trying to look fat
delasama
King Fissure

Topics: 31

Postby Reni » 23 Jan 2013, 21:38

Hi delasama,
I will definitely try this! Thanks, Btw, do you have any suggestion for the feeling " want to push"? Like I need to have a BM but nothing in there. Feels like something is in there needs to come out. Thanks
Reni
Salt Bather

Postby delasama » 23 Jan 2013, 22:07

put some coconut oil up there then walk around. after about five minutes of walking you might poop your self if you walked to far from house lol
delasama
King Fissure

Postby delasama » 23 Jan 2013, 22:09

every morning when i wake up i put on a medical glove and take a little chunk of coconut oil and massage it in there with finger about a couple inches
delasama
King Fissure

Postby marg6043 » 24 Jan 2013, 18:04

Reni, I know the feeling of wanting to push but nothing comes out, that is the feeling I had for months when I developed chronic diarrhea after having emergency gallbladder surgery, the Diarrhea was constant, many times a day and I remember that feeling of wanting push all the time.
Thats what created my now ongoing anal fissure, when the anal fissure was in his worst, the muscle spams in the sphincter (anal muscle) made the feeling of having to go worst and very painful, could not sleep, sit or rest, after a BM it was all day long.
The Nitroglycerin ointment done as doctor recommendation ended the feeling, thankfully as the muscle spasms became less stronger.
I did the cream for 4 months but it took several weeks for the relief. I had to stop due to side effects like itching.
If I was you I recommend that you talk again with your doctor, many times Hem surgery will create a fissure while healing.
I know you are very upset about the feeling down there but keep using the cream and if you can try to get a littler bit inside, I used a Qtip and gently push a littler bit inside.
Hang in there, things will hopefully get better, concentrate on your littler one to keep your mind busy.
Perhaps some pelvis floor exercise will help relax the area also.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby Euronius » 24 Jan 2013, 23:12

Reni, it could be a sphincter spasm. It usually happens to me after a BM.
My question for you is, are you passing gas after a BM? Because when the rectum gets tight, it becomes hard for the gas to pass through. So that could be the feeling of wanting to push something out, but not being able to.
Euronius
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Reni » 26 Jan 2013, 00:55

Hi marg6043 and Euronius
Thanks both. I started feeling little bit better since yesterday. I think cream helped a lot.
Yeah sometimes I do have that want to pass the gas feeling but couldn't. Especially if I eat something would give me a gas. Most of the time I have a feeling want to have bm...
I'm going to have a colonoscopy on next sat and I'm hoping to rule out evetything
Since yesterday I started seeing some lights in the tunnel... yeah my little one is the one keeping me here not giving up... suicidal thought are long gone
I feel like I can get over this one.
My surgeon suggested to do kegel and I'm trying to do it as often as I could.
I will continue the dilation and the cream. Hopefully I will be normal one day soon.
Again thanks all your sharing and support. I really need it! Hope you all be normal soon too. At least we are all going through a lot and trying to support each other. Nobody would understand unless they have been in the sane shoe!
Reni
Salt Bather

Postby Reni » 26 Jan 2013, 13:59

Hi all
I was feeling great until I have bm. Sometimes its really worse I wonder why. I didn't change my diet.only thing I could've think is that I hare some friends over to meet my baby and I sit and talk with them few hours. Maybe over tired?
Reni
Salt Bather

Postby marg6043 » 26 Jan 2013, 14:33

Reni, BMs when you have problems with your bum does causes to get things worst, if you have the area very irritated it will make it worse, that is why is good that before you can get on with some of the suggestions we have here that has helped many including me, you need to see that everything is going OK with your hem surgery and colon.
The colonoscopy is a great way to find out what is going on inside, the doctor will be able to give you a more detailed examination and write down before you go for your procedure any questions you many have.
Now remember it takes time and a lot of trial and error to have a sense of normalcy once we have problems in an area that is so sensitive.
When I had my colonoscopy is when I found out that all those years of having hem (or what I believe it was) it was not, he found a small internal one, so the sentinel pile that I believed to be part of external hems was the signs of fissures that got worst after my chronic diarrhea.
hang in there hopefully you will get some answers soon and keep using the cream.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8