Anal sex post-fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal sex post-fissure

Postby pandapanda » 24 Jan 2018, 00:19

About three years ago, I had surgery for an anal fissure. I am a gay man and I primarily bottom. Before the surgery, anal sex felt incredible. Since the surgery, it's barely tolerable. I have started seeing a sex therapist, but he's been pretty unhelpful. I am just curious if there are any others out there who have experience with anal sex after their fissure issue has been resolved. Is there hope that I can enjoy sex again?
pandapanda

Topics: 1

Re: Anal sex post-fissure

Postby Duiven » 27 Jan 2018, 10:15

Heey, I can empathize with you. I am also a gay man and I used to like anal sex, until not being careful with it caused me a chronic anal fissure. I have not had surgery yet but I am pretty much resolved to No anal sex for the rest of my life. Making a balance I would not risk my health anymore for it. Sexual activity is much more than anal penetration.
Duiven
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Amwill » 09 Aug 2018, 20:32

I’m in the same boat. I had a fissurectomy and Botox more than a year ago, but still can’t have sex. Everything is too tight, and I still have flare ups with blood and irritation. I’ve tried pelvic floor physical therapy to loosen things, but haven’t had success. Any updates on your situations?
Amwill

Topics: 1

Postby Duiven » 10 Aug 2018, 09:58

I just had the fissurectomy some months ago, the first months I was completely panicked with the sole idea of inserting something down there but now with the past of time and because the surgery was super successful (I don't have any irritation or symptom at all) I have been trying small dildos. I think I have to slowly gain the previous elasticity but I am not sure when I will dare to go for a real one XD. Perhaps I will have to do it with a small real
one haha
Duiven
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2