Annoying itching sensation

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Annoying itching sensation

Postby mountainman » 12 Jan 2012, 19:39

savaici wrote:Hello Davo,
Also had some itching the other day, for a couple of days. Don't know if it was the fact that I tried Dr. Wheatgrass cream, but it went into the bin after that.
Could be that you are having a reaction to the 0.4%mg Nitro. I was under the impression that it is usually only compounded as 0.2%. I know that there are some on here who have had reactions to the medications. I used 0.2% Nifedipine, but found in the end that it did nothing for me. I am back to using only liquid petroleum, and only a very small amount morning and evening on the outside only. I have thought of getting some aloe vera, and might yet try this. You might try doing a search on the search facility on here, for itch and itchy. Came up with a few posts on the subject.
All the best,
Savaici

I would ask for 0.5% nifedipine. I use it and its a god send, but cant come off it otherwise the problem comes back but with it, its like I havent got a fissure. Its just annoying putting up there 4 times a day but a MILLION times better than dealing with the pain and itching and discomfort.
mountainman
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7