Anoscopy

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anoscopy

Postby Fissulyna » 14 Nov 2007, 23:59

I had 2 anal exams so far with that "plastic transparent tube" and after each of them I felt great relief regarding pain for the rest of the day (although both exams were very painful while performed). My sphincter would completely relax and all pain would be gone ! Did any of you had similar experience ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Re: Anoscopy

Postby Deleted User 5 » 15 Nov 2007, 07:57

I know that after I had my sigmoidoscopy I felt good for a bout a day or so, they must numb the tail up with something as they do it?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 15 Nov 2007, 08:01

I noticed that too. I think it stretches out the sphincter a bit and helps it to relax. Maybe home anuscopy could be a treatment?

I'll do yours, if you do mine!!!

Postby Fissulyna » 15 Nov 2007, 12:25

ha ha ha, I think that Lecia is closer to the truth, since my sphincter was loose afterwards - i know because some gas would just escape occasionally (with no sound , ha ha), and I would be like "ooooooopssss" ; ) ! What just happened ???
And, also in all of my frustration I was thinking how does gay guys deal with fissures since anal sex is one of the ways to get them. So, anybody not comfortable with this subject _ STOP READING NOW ! My older daughter just went and asked one of her gay friends and this is what he said ,
"Oh, you just become vegetarian for a week or two, and the muscle also gets used to it and just relax - if you know what I mean (wink wink) , and Fissure just goes away" ! So, stretching that muscle definitely helps ; ), I think they got that dilation technique idea from gays ; ), but since it would be not practical to have patients coming for anoscopy every day for 3 months they decided to overstretch it once and for all Image .
Oh boy, what a theme for an early morning Image . Anyway, thanks for the offer ; ), ha ha, by now we are all trained procthologists - would be a peace of cake my friend ; )))) !
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby juney » 15 Nov 2007, 17:56

Oh my gosh , i've always wondered the same thing! i've been so thankful i'm not a gay guy cuz i would never want to have sex again. i doubt i even could! hahah. and that kind of sex has always been completely out of the question for me anyway. it amazes me that some people can do it and NOT get fissures!
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Fissulyna » 15 Nov 2007, 19:16

I guess - they do but get over them "relaxing" those muscles all the time ! But, I also believe that my muscles in the whole of my body are too tight, including anal ones @: /... Maybe thats why I had such difficult labors - my first baby didn't even "drop " before labor started !!!! My Mom wast easing me that I will not go into labor on my due day because baby was still so high ! Oh well, it was just my belly muscles that were holding her up to the last second ! And yes, I believe that some of us are just "tight ass" people and muscles will never relax until "loosened" by surgery - That is one of the main reasons I conceder LIS - I felt what loose muscle is after anoscopy - boy what a difference !!!!! I think that I am just prolonging my agony waiting for miracle to happen. I am still looking for a surgeon that i trust 100%. Hopefully it will be soon since I can't even use my Nitro and Ca creams since I developed sensitivity to them (horendous itch and burning).
Fissulyna
VIP