antibiotics

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: antibiotics

Postby juney » 06 May 2008, 13:16

yes indeed crohns sounds horrible! i'm not worried that i have it now, but think the tests can't hurt. rather rule it out than wonder i guess. it's beyond unfortunate that your son has it. :(

fissy - i'm going to contact my crs and see if she can write a letter to include in my appeal. i'm also contacting my ob/gyn dr who did the uterine surgery in december to have him write a letter. Their reasons for denying me included being diagnosed as anemic and having a female reproductive disorder - which have both since been resolved! It's ridiculous, how can they deny responsible people who have health problems and are willing to pay the premium?! What's the point of health insurance then? maybe i'm just naive in my youth. Image
I'll appeal but i'm signing up for COBRA in the meantime. at least there's an option!! Image
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Guest » 06 May 2008, 13:32

I am glad to hear your appointment went well Juney:)
x

Postby Fissulyna » 06 May 2008, 13:40

No, dear Juney, you are not naive - it is health system that sucks - it is completely up side down in many aspects. It is run as "industry" not as a service and patients are on the lowest step on that ladder - actually we would be disposed completely if they do not need us for profit LOL. The moment we are expanse and not a "cash cow" for either insurance or pharmaceutical industry our benefits are cut or we have to pay arm and leg for services. Doctors get lavish bonuses and cruise trips for prescribing certain meds and get the slap on the wrist if they bother insurance !!! Just inhumane, to say the least : (((.
I really hope that Cobra will do better job for you - you really deserve a break from all that nonsense.
Dear Cheryl, of course that CD is worse - : (((, I really hope that your son will go into remission - it is possible !!!
Best to all :'\;redbud:
PS: Lecia baby- very sexy pick ; ))), now we are color coordinated too Image !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 06 May 2008, 13:52

Anal Fissure sufferers are a sexy lot! Image

Postby Fissulyna » 06 May 2008, 14:02

You bet !!!! LOL No wonder we have to keep this place secret Image !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby cherylk » 06 May 2008, 14:58

Hoping for a cure for Crohn's. In the meantime I will check out the book reference. My family doc claims she also cured herself from Crohn's which I find difficult to believe. She is in her 30's, I think.
Cheryl K.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Fissulyna » 06 May 2008, 21:43

Dear Cheryl, never loose hope ! CD is autoimmune disease and as all other conditions that fall in that category it can be reversed. It is not often, but it definitely happens to some people. I personally know woman who had spontaneous remission of rheumatoid arthritis after 7 years of suffering. I also have a friend who had Hashimoto disease( autoimmune disorder of thyroid gland) and had remission out of the blue and has no symptoms for 5 years now. So, everything is possible Image
Best of luck !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP