Ask the Person Below you a Question

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: Ask the Person Below you a Question

Postby cherylk » 14 Feb 2011, 07:50

I kind of remember that about Joe Namath!! I really liked Payne Stewart and remember when he was killed in that errant plane that crashed. I was in Branson, Missouri, at the time and just couldn't believe that happened.
CCFA is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. It is a great organization that organizes conferences on CD & UC and supports researchers who are continually trying to find better treatments and a CURE for CD & UC. http://www.ccfa.org/ My younger son has CD; it is a nasty disease, but progress is being made against it.
A "cabin" brings thoughts of cold temps! I personally would prefer a "hut" on a warm beach right now. Image We do not have any kind of a "second dwelling."
What would you prefer to do--shelling, scuba diving, or snorkeling?? (my mind is still in warm weather climes)
Last edited by cherylk on 15 Feb 2011, 06:16, edited 1 time in total.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Savaici » 14 Feb 2011, 18:45

I would love to be snorkeling, weightless in the water, looking down at the fish swimming around the coral below. Great memories of the Seychelles again!
What is the largest animal that you have seen, outside of a zoo or circus?
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby cherylk » 14 Feb 2011, 19:40

That is a good question! I would say seeing a whale rise out of the ocean while on a whale watching excursion in Hawaii. My husband had a photo op!!
Would you rather have a cat, bird, or fish as a pet? Or have no pet at all??? There is a "pet beach" in Florida where people can walk their doggies.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Savaici » 14 Feb 2011, 20:27

I have previously had cats, but am now allergic to them! Would not like to see birds in a cage. I feed the wild ones up where I am, through the long winter. So, I would have to go with a fish. Not demanding...
Have you ever climbed a mountain, and reached the top, and if so, which mountain?
Savaici
Administrator

Postby cherylk » 15 Feb 2011, 01:50

No mountain climbing for me, but I have hiked several times in the Colorado Rockies. Image
What has been your fav adventure to date--a specific trip, etc.??
Last edited by cherylk on 15 Feb 2011, 06:16, edited 2 times in total.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Bumbutt » 15 Feb 2011, 02:46

Mmmm, I like adventure! I think my favorite is when I decided to take off by myself with my tent, and went to South Dakota for 2 weeks. I went to a couple wilderness areas, tented, saw a lot of great animals, was really "one with nature", and met some great people. There was a "folk march" up to the top of the unfinished Crazy Horse sculpture - so cool, so many people!
What do you usually wear on your feet (outside)?
Bumbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7

Postby Savaici » 15 Feb 2011, 05:41

Does sound like a wonderful adventure, in South Dakota. I haven't been in the States that long, and have only been to Florida and Louisiana, both of which I loved. South Dakota sounds exotic to me!
About the shoes: winter now, so I have lined boots with a waterproof part on the shoe part to take on the snow. We had about 9" yesterday and last night, now blowing with a windchill factor of minus 25. Summer, always sandles. Can't wait to get my feet into sandals come summer.
What car do you drive?
Savaici
Administrator

Postby cherylk » 15 Feb 2011, 06:19

Toyota Avalon (myself)
Do you like to be politically active or prefer to be silent and simply let your elected officials do their jobs???
cherylk
VIP

Postby Guest » 15 Feb 2011, 11:19

I'm not politically active. Politics annoy me! I vote and then usually regret my choice.
Do you believe in Love at first sight?

Postby Bambi » 15 Feb 2011, 12:07

100%, absolutely! I first saw my husband across a crowded church and was instantly drawn to him. Then about two weeks later, I ended up sitting next to him in a local volunteer symphony. My former high school band director introduced us and I think I knew immediately I was in love with him. We went out the first time a couple of weeks later and talked and talked and talked. I knew then he would at least be my best friend if nothing else. Almost 35 years later and we had a fantastic Valentine's Day yesterday! We'll celebrate our 33rd wedding anniversary in June. I still think he is so cute!
What is your favorite trait in a friend or loved one?
Bambi
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 72

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat