Blood on the TP

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Blood on the TP

Postby happyass » 29 Nov 2007, 18:57

i love bowel movement stories with a good ending.......
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Deleted User 5 » 29 Nov 2007, 19:00

"Poo" tales can often leave you on the edge of your toilet seat!!!!
Deleted User 5

Postby bherna1 » 29 Nov 2007, 22:34

Try aloe with no alcohol oitment..no scent and wipes. I have had the same problem. I put it on before and after a BM. It has almost cured me but like you said it comes back when you think things are going so well.
take care
Bernard
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby val » 30 Nov 2007, 07:14

Isn't it just so awful when you think everythings better and healed and you have your life back, and then wham! back it comes like a nasty demon creature as if to say"I'm still here, don't you dare forget me!!"
Wish you well again,
Val
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Deleted User 5 » 30 Nov 2007, 07:43

Well, so far, I don't think my fissure has returned so much as I just have a bulky stool problem. Things were bulky as all get out this morning, but everything flowed well with no pain or pinching.
I wish you all could do as well!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Deleted User 5 » 23 Mar 2009, 07:12

Well, here it is, spring 2009, I have had a "normal" butt for two years but again this morning, after a dry, largish mishapen set of stools, I found a smear of blood on the toilet paper. I felt a slight "bite" as they passed and looked, sure enough, i must had suffered a cut of some kind.
I have no way of knowing if it's related to my healed fissure or just a natural thing that happens occasionally -- I mention it because many post LISers worry when they see it and was thinking, well, perhaps even the best healed butts are still gonna bleed every now and then
Right now my tail feels fine!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 23 Mar 2009, 07:29

Thank godness all feels fine Kim - Phew !! :)
Its does happen to them "normal" butts i know , my hubby for one :roll: He never suffers any pain ect, the next day he is as good as new !
Be good yourself Kim Image

Postby cherylk » 23 Mar 2009, 07:46

I think that can happen to anyone with a dry stool, Kim. B/4 my colonoscopy I was regularly having blood which may have been from internal hemmroids which also can bleed, but not usually painful. Keep those stools soft, buddy!!!! :o
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Corsi » 23 Mar 2009, 09:45

Me too, I bled every now and then for 8 years before my fissure showed its butt ugly face!
Hope you are fine again by tomorrow Image
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Fissulyna » 23 Mar 2009, 10:37

yeap, I know many people who have small specks of blood (talking about "KNOWING" people LOL) after hard BMs and even some small irritation for a day or two and no fissure at all or any other anal aberration. I think that tiny superficial capillaries brake on the surface of the mucosa or the edges of the anus itself and in those circumstances only superficial tissue is scraped but there is no real deep cuts present (which are fissures).
Kim- I know that in your case "it is nothing " Image Image Image - and may it stay that way forever !!!! Image Just make those BMs ultra softy for a week or so, to be on the safe side Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61