Chlorophyll

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Chlorophyll

Postby smiles » 11 Jul 2013, 13:17

I just wanted to share another success story. I started drinking liquid chlorophyll the other day and have had 2 pain free BMs in a row :D I read a little bit about it and apparently it helps with anal fissures and haemorrhoids. And it's a green, so that's always beneficial! An extra bonus: I think it is clearing up my cystic acne :o
smiles
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Re: Chlorophyll

Postby Guest » 11 Jul 2013, 14:36

Great news smiles
Perhaps here's the secret of Chlorophyll:
"Chlorophyll is one of my favourite nutrients. It has SO MANY health benefits it makes it a true wonder-food. However, the most marvellous and amazing benefit it gives comes from the fact that its molecular structure is almost identical to hemoglobin except for the center atom. In hemoglobin this is iron, whereas in chlorophyll it is magnesium."
http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpress/2009/02/11/health-benefits-of-liquid-chlorophyll/
Could it be from the beloved, magnesium in it. hmmm

Postby splinterboy1984 » 11 Jul 2013, 18:56

where can one buy liquid chlorophyl??i want to try
splinterboy1984
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby Please go-away! » 11 Jul 2013, 19:56

:D Thanks smiles ,I have got to try it, makes sense all greens contain chlorophyll, but when you buy it in a liquid it is probably more potent, Can we get it at a health food store and how many mg's or oz, what is the strength or brand name?
I love my greens sauteed or steamed but its hard to have them every day as my Doctor would like me too.
that sounds just about right Butt, the magnesium, liquid chlorophyll is more potent, then even 4 cups of Kale.
Wound Healing & Antiseptic: " DOES have the ability to aid our body’s tissue By strengthening tissue, it increases the disease resistance of cells and, at the same time, prevents the growth of bacteria! Research also suggests that chlorophyll greatly assists in wound healing and prevention of reinfection."
Wow, thanks buttastic , now I'm really interested in purchasing it.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby smiles » 14 Jul 2013, 19:05

I thought it might be the magnesium too, but I'm also taking magnesium supplements and I haven't seen this much of a difference until I started drinking the chlorophyll. I just read it helps with wound healing and it seemed like a good idea! :) Why not add more greens to your diet, right?
I buy it in liquid form a my health food store. I think any brand is fine, I bought one that is very strong so I only have to take one teaspoon in water twice daily but I've only been taking it once.
smiles
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories