Cramps from flax oil and non localized pain?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Cramps from flax oil and non localized pain?

Postby Guest » 04 Aug 2007, 13:47

Has anyone ever had a negative reaction to Flax Oil. I got cramps (no real gas) yesterday and Flax oil was the only new item in my diet.
Also my AF is on the side but lately my soreness (unlike the pain of the fissure) has been at the bottom, tailbone area. I also have a skin tag and wonder if this is the source of pain? Or is it simply irritation of the whole area by the fissue? I'm also wondering if today I'm paying for a great day sitting at my desk yesterday (maybe my best day yet). Guess it's time for my weekly 2 steps backward! Thanks!

Re: Cramps from flax oil and non localized pain?

Postby bherna1 » 04 Aug 2007, 22:19

I am going to try flax oil tonight. Wish me luck.
As to the other comment try moving around and get up a few times after you sit at your desk. Kind of sit on the side while working at your desk and away from the sore areas. Atleast that works for me.
Take Care
Bernard
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Re: Cramps from flax oil and non localized pain?

Postby Guest » 05 Aug 2007, 08:27

The flax seed oil could potentially cause a bit of cramping if it is something your body isn't used to, just like anything else.
I remember getting alot of pain from my skin tag. I couldn't wear certain clothes and had to sit on one cheek so that definitely could be contributing to your pain.