Dr. Ben Kim

Found a good website that has some really handy information?  Post your links here...

Return to References, Websites, Facts...

Dr. Ben Kim

Postby workingonit » 19 Mar 2012, 16:35

workingonit
VIP

Topics: 34

Re: Dr. Ben Kim

Postby Grateful Ed » 20 Apr 2012, 13:01

Really great articles! It really seems like just being able to relax the muscles is essential. I hope you're doing well!
Grateful Ed
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby workingonit » 20 Apr 2012, 15:11

Hi Ed,
I'm doing pretty well, thanks. How are you?
I'm hoping one more month and I will be healed, but of course with many more months of sticking to the fibre/prune juice/dilating just to be sure.
I just joined this guy's (ben kim) newsletter and it had a helpful tip about keyboards that I hadn't noticed. My keyboard has feet on the monitor side and he suggests to leave them extended as it is better for your wrists. Funny, I hadn't even noticed the 'feet' until I read that!
Hope you are well relaxed and enjoying spring :)
-Tanya
workingonit
VIP

Postby workingonit » 20 Apr 2012, 15:36

http://drbenkim.com/colon-clean-healthy.html
this one is good too.
Also here's Susun Weed's tip for having regular morning BMs;
"My mother's favorite way of preventing digestive distress and ensuring regularity is to eat at regular times and go to the toilet at regular times. You'd be surprised how effective this is.
o First thing in the morning, get yourself a cup of hot water (or herbal tea) and bring it back to bed. Sip it slowly, and gnaw gently on your bottom lip. Then lie on your back and bring your knees up, feet flat on the bed; place your palms on your belly and breathe deeply. Gently begin to rub your belly (in spirals): up on the right, across the middle, and down on the left. Soon you will feel the movement gathering momentum. Sit up slowly and head for the toilet."
workingonit
VIP

Postby Grateful Ed » 21 Apr 2012, 16:43

Hey! Yeah- things are going well- I hafta stay vigilant about relaxing/not clenching and I'm pretty tired of lubing up before I go but I can't complain. Sometimes it's actually unfamiliar to not be in pain! Susun Weed is one of my wife's favorite herbalists- good advice from her & Dr Kim. I figure, it took a long time to get really bad, it'll take a while before it's completely good again. Keep on the sunny side & take good care of yourself. That's funny about your keyboard- yay for ergonomics!
Grateful Ed
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Return to References, Websites, Facts...