Eggs

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Eggs

Postby sparkling » 20 Sep 2011, 14:00

I would like to know if eating eggs have any bad effect on fissure? I read here that cows Milk is troublesome. Also would like to know about having flavored yogurt. Any body has got any information regarding effect of eggs on fissure from your doctors/friends please share your comments.Thanks
sparkling
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: Eggs

Postby Guest » 20 Sep 2011, 17:39

Hey Sparkling. It really varies from person to person. Some folks feel dairy can make harder BM's or to be constipating. You may just have to experiment for yourself and see if you notice any difference since none of us are the same...

Postby val » 21 Sep 2011, 12:48

My CRS actually recommended me to eat Activia yoghurt every day!
As Dawn very rightly says - we are all different and different foods will have different effects on different people, it's all trial and error to see what works for you personally.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby bigbabyboy » 25 Sep 2011, 09:17

I eat activia yogurt everyday and it helps me stay regular so much. I personally haven't any trouble with eggs...bacon on the other hand gives me a bit of a hard time.
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements