*graphic pic* what is this?

Can someone tell me what this looks like? *Graphic pic*

Do you have Hemorrhoids and are contemplating or have had a Hemorrhoidectomy? If you are thinking of surgery, or want to ask questions on anything to do with Hemorrhoids, or want to share with others who have been through this, this is the place!

Return to Hemorrhoids and Hemorrhoidectomy

*graphic pic* what is this?

Postby Sufferingbadly » 17 May 2015, 17:29

Hi and sorry in advance for posting this pic, but I want feed back as to what it looks like. I've been told they are from old hemmies and also been told it's from my fissure. This pic was taken when I was at my worst! I couldn't walk, the pain of this thing was awful! It was swollen and very tender to the touch. Just to the right of it or right below it (inside my bum) I think is where my fissure is located. Well an update from the pix, the tags are just kind of there, no pain on them, but after a bad case of constipation almost a week ago, I think I have swollen hemmies. Not sure if they are considered external or internal but when I have a BM, I can kind of feel like the lumps are pushing all around the skin of my anus. And when I'm done "pushing" they disappear. Anyone have some helpful solutions? I am uncomfortable through the day due to having a feeling of "pressure" inside my bum and it's really annoying. It's uncomfortable if I lay down or sit. I started taking stool softener 3 days ago and unfortunately I was a little constipated this morning so I had to use an enema which I mixed with water and coconut oil. It helped to minimize the pushing. :butthurts:
image.jpg
Graphic image
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Re: *graphic pic* what is this?

Postby hurtinend » 17 May 2015, 19:11

Skin is coming out the exit you are pushing too much.....what are you eating and drinking?

Try pure Aloe Vera concentrate drink, and soaked prunes 5 or 6 daily.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby Sufferingbadly » 17 May 2015, 20:03

I can't eat or drink any prunes because my baby is very sensitive to it.
I was eating oatmeal and blueberries in the morning but stopped because it was causing me to have very bulky stools which were too big for me to pass without pain. I eat roasted veggies, salads with Olive oil dressing. If I do eat meat I only eat chicken. I'll eat pears and nectarines, whole wheat pita bread with tabouli and greek yogurt dip, baked green beans, lots of avocado. A couple mornings I was having hashbrowns from trader joe grocery store along with some veggie soy sausage patties. I only drink water. Sometimes I squeeze lemon into it. I'm finding that every 4th day I get a mild but painful case of constipation. So now I'm taking stool softner to help with that issue and hopefully it works.
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby hurtinend » 17 May 2015, 20:11

So sorry - looks like you are doing all the right things
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby msimon » 17 May 2015, 22:27

Looks like prolapsing internal hemmies to me. Sorry this has happened to you. Hopefully you can find a good balance with the stool softener. I replied to another post of yours with tips for this problem. The pressure feeling may be a spasm of the internal sphincter. Heat should help with that. I hope you find some relief soon.
Dec '13 Fissure from anoscope
3 X internal sphincter botox
'08-'15 Botox for pelvic floor dysfunction
Nov '14 LIS/sentinel tag removal
Feb '15 Deroofing of recurrent infection from LIS
summer '15-healed but still ongoing muscle dysfunction/pain
msimon

Topics: 64

Postby Sufferingbadly » 17 May 2015, 23:52

I did try cold then hot then cold and it seemed to give me a good amount of relief. Unfortunately after having my 2nd BM today, I think I re tore (or tore it more) my fissure. Because I feel like I almost felt it tear again...and there was a small amount of blood when I dabbed myself with wet toilet paper :(. Needless to say, it got me feeling discouraged all over again. Of course I still find relief from the symptoms of the fissure by using one of my coconut oil suppositories, but I don't want I have to do this for months and months to come! I've had hemmies since pregnancy that got worse along with the fissure since march... Here we are half way through May and my vicious cycle of "I feel good today" "I wanna bury myself in a hole today" continues and it's ruining my life! I've been married for 3 years. I'm a young mom with two kids and there is sooo much I want to do!! I rarely go out anymore or see my friends. I'm always afraid I'll suddenly have to poop and then be in agonizing pain since I can't hop into a bath tub or do my daily ritual of cleaning myself after my BM. I used to be able to use a suppository and be able to walk around just fine. Now because my hemmies are so bad, I can't sit or stand for very long without hurting. I know there are a lot of great success stories of people healing after surgeries, but I have read way too many depressing outcomes of surgeries on here and it just makes me think that taking the chance will make me feel like I ruined my life even more if I don't end up being a lucky one that recovers 100%. I used to go walking at the beach a lot, or at this really nice park with a big lake in the middle of it, or take long random drives to the mountains or just somewhere fun and new like a zoo or Japanese garden(which I can no longer do because it's uncomfortable to drive or even sit in a car) sorry I'm ranting on and on. It's just that when you talk to other people that have no real actual idea of the pain and suffering your going through, it's hard for them to show compassion and give any type of encouraging words or advice. Like my sister, I cried to her one day and all she had to say about it was "eww that's gross, That sucks" ugh. Tomorrow my husband has the day off. I just hope I am not in a lot of pain tomorrow so that I can at least try to go do something fun with my family. Anyways all of you who read my loooong rant, thank you for reading my thoughts and I hope it didn't bore you too much. I find myself on this forum multiple times a day. This is pretty much the only place I have to go where I don't feel alone in my agony. Ugh I sound so pathetic. Lol.geezus
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist