Healing? Reply to OMB!

Fistula support sub forum. Are you having, or have you had surgery for a Fistula? Or are you just looking for information? We will help where we can and are here to offer support, member-to-member. Check out our Fistula Success Stories sub-forum too!!

Return to FISTULA - Are you having surgery for a Fistula or already had it?

Re: Healing? Reply to OMB!

Postby Ever the Optimist » 29 Dec 2013, 13:47

Hi Sue,
Merry Christmas! and it's great to read your update. Has 4 months really passed by that quickly? Scary!
I'm so glad that the Fistulomy went well and you are now healing up well from that. That's brilliant news.
I'm sorry to read about the continuing fissure issues though....They seem to be so much worse than simple fistulae because they are so relentless and never want to let us forget they are there and the damage they inflict!
It's also great however that you are turning all the negatives into positives and that fighting spirit is fab!!!! I guess a regular GP might be at a bit of a loss as to what to suggest next but it sounds like the follow-ups might find you a resolution & I love your back-up plan! You go for it and get it sorted in the New Year!............Please keep updating and truly wishing you all the best in 2014 in getting yourself sorted out once & for all!!! :)
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again