hemoclin

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

hemoclin

Postby fairy » 23 Nov 2010, 08:53

Bought some hemoclin from boots the chemist, can also get online..very dubious but I tried rectogesic and it did nothing and gave me a bad headache...well I have no pain today first time in weeks...its basically aloe vera as ingredient...its 13.99 so bit pricey for 30 applications....may be I'm having a good day but its definatly soothed me and I'm sitting on the floor not been able to do that for ages....worth trying...my fissure is really big and also have hemmoroids.....has anyone else tried it? As its natural I presume safe to use long term unlike prescription
fairy
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7

Re: hemoclin

Postby FissureFighter0122 » 23 Nov 2010, 20:58

Hi Fairy!
I'm glad it seems to be helping, or at least somewhat soothing! :) I tried it, and I was in the midst of an awful re-tear, and omg it burned like crazy!! I was going to try it again on a not so awful day, but have been too scared! I was surprised at how much it hurt when I used it because like you said its supposed to be pretty much all aloe!
Hope it continues to soothe and hopefully help to heal you! :) :)
FissureFighter0122
Salt Bather

Topics: 3