How did you get your fissure?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: How did you get your fissure?

Postby Cheryl » 14 Nov 2006, 18:05

abumbum wrote:if I had known that I was setting myself up for getting af's, I would have changed my ways much sooner :shock:

Here, Here!! Through a combination of embarrassment and denial - I was hoping my AF in the first year would just GO AWAY!! Little did I know that diet changes amongst other things can make it more manageable atleast! Wish I got mine seen to sooner!!
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22

Postby Guest » 03 Feb 2007, 17:46

Cheryl wrote:I always wonder how people get their fissures, I got mine over six years ago through a time of real stress when I simply stopped eating and then ate erratically. This caused severe constipation and then eventually the fissure began.
How did you get yours Image

Just wanna bump this up to the top again, we have a few new members now that might want to share with us how they got their fissures? :poke:

Postby happyass » 04 Feb 2007, 14:16

hmmm...i thought i answered this one......
mine simply came about by constipation.
i was mainly a good boy veggie person.....for about 6-8 months. then i started to train for a marathon and one night, after a long run, i decided to treat myself to a roast.
it was like a 4 lb roast and that night, i got carried away and ate about 2 lbs with garlic creamy and buttery mashed potatoes - didn't have any veggie that night.....well, that was one of the curses in my life.
for 3 days.....3 long days..... Image i couldn't go to the bathroom.
finally on the third day...... Image Image Image , my fissure was born because i was damned if i was not going to take a CRAP!!!! and i pushed, and i sweated, and i grunted, and i puffed and puffed air, and i was so determined to get things moving without a laxative, without a lubricant, without patience.....i pushed that damn hard, big, evil BM out and in the process, gave myself a nice rip in the ass!!!!!!
and that is who my fissure was born......
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 16 Feb 2007, 14:30

I got my fissure after hemorrhoid surgery. I was doing pretty well 2 weeks post-op and then I got the fissure from it not healing very well.
Because this was kind of an insult to injury situation the healing has been very painful-enough that I still have to take medication.
This week has been pretty bad because I got a stomach bug with diarrhea and the bleeding started up again. My husband was out of town so I had the two kids to myself so I am hoping after this weekend I will be closer to how I was before!
Lecia

Postby Guest » 16 Feb 2007, 22:03

mine appeared after my first colonoscopy (had laative b4 so dunno if that didnt help) but the drs said it was piles (it being the skin tags i now no), so i went two and a half yrs with me thinking too that it was piles and taking creams etc that did nothing. then finally they said that i sud have the piles cut off and thats when the surgeon spotted they werent piles...

Postby Guest » 06 Aug 2007, 02:55

Mine did not come from constipation but was the result of eating Guava with seeds and those seeds made a tear on my ass. And eating spices especially green chillies with it seeds in it made it worse. And what happened worse was that i took alot of bannanas and it make things bad to worse. Now i am on a smooth diet and hopefully will get better.
I have also found out that if some one get a fissure the first thing they should do is to take rest and dont go to thr gym for extreme excercises. Just walking is good.