I did it my Botox date is coming in the mail..

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I did it my Botox date is coming in the mail..

Postby Guest » 26 Jul 2007, 08:30

Hello,
I called my CRS and told him I want Botox. I have to wait for them to send me the date in the mail. I gave them the week of August 6-10. I had a agood day yesterday, but this morning was painful until about 10am. The worse thing is I can't sit or it hurts. I use a pillow, towel, heating pad but it still hurts if I sit for to long. The pain seems to have calm down. My BM was pretty good I had to help it along but it came right out. But at the end is where I felt the pain. I forgot to take Fisol last night so you bet I won't forget tonight. I hate that ther is no concictancy with this fissure like it has a mind of its own. Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on.
Anyone heard from Buttgirl?? I want to know how she is doing???
Patty

Re: I did it my Botox date is coming in the mail..

Postby Guest » 26 Jul 2007, 09:18

Good for you, Patty! I bet you are going to feel so much better afterwards. You need to get some control back in your life and this will probably help.
They do have chairs for work called kneeling chairs that take the pressure off the bottom. I wonder if that could help you at the office. But chances are you won't need it for much longer anyway.
No, I haven't heard from Buttgirl. She seemed like she was doing great though and happy with her results. I am sure she will check in and update us soon.
Take care,
Lecia

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Jul 2007, 09:57

Yes, Patty, that is great news! The winds of change are about to be blowing, I feel sure of it.
Indeed, fissures have a mind of their own and are a mystery wrapped in an enigma surrounded by a puzzle. No two days are the same, and even when a treatment seems to be working, the fissure will often prove you wrong.
So you really only have a little more than a couple weeks until the procedure...may these last few painful days go by quickly and with as little aching as possible!
Kim
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 26 Jul 2007, 10:39

Kim and Lecia,
Thanks I am glad I called. Something has to work right. I didn't go to work today I am gonna relax and watch soaps in between baths. I finally took Advil, so I hope it calms down even more. Thanks again everyone. It's almost a relief just knowing I took that step.
Patty

Postby Guest » 26 Jul 2007, 14:59

Patty,
I wish you a speedy recovery once you have the procedure. I too have a good feeling about this.
*hugs*
Merita

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Jul 2007, 15:05

I'm like Merita... I think this is going to be the beginning of your recovery.
And you may have some bad days between now and the procedure, but you have something to look forward to, now...relief!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 26 Jul 2007, 15:31

Thanks everyone. I am hopeful about this. My anxiety level is high but Botox has brought a little ease to me. I appreciate everyones support and I hope you are all feeling well also.
Patty

Postby SunshineHope » 27 Jul 2007, 23:27

Just wanted to say God bless Patty & I hope you will be feeling better very soon. I'm glad you took this step and are doing what you've gotta do to get better. Keep us updated on your progress!
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby buttgirl » 30 Jul 2007, 10:01

Hi all,

In my rush to get out of town last week, I forgot my everything. I spent so much time debating about whether I should take my sitzbath, that I forgot my laptop, my pajamas, my vitamins and other assorted goodies. I decided not to brng my sitzbath in the end because, I realized when I was thinking this over, I hadn't needed to sit in it for a couple of days. WooHoo!

The Botox is still wrking It is keeping me from getting spasms and helping me not clench during bm, so all in all, I'm still glad I got the Botox. I am a little concerned about the miniroid things, because if I sit wrong it burns and sometimes it just burns, but I have a followup wth my CRS and will ask him if he sees anything and if I am a sclerotherrapy candidate (thank for the idea Lecia).

Good luck. I hope your experience is a good as mine, or actually better--that it doesn't irritate any other bum related problem.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Deleted User 5 » 30 Jul 2007, 10:07

Glad you are back, BG, we missed, and glad to hear everything is still going OK, if not perfect!!!
Deleted User 5