I'm Back and need some help.

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: I'm Back and need some help.

Postby Guest » 09 Oct 2008, 07:59

I don't know for sure but I think the ratio to soluble/insoluble fiber works better for me in that one. Things just kind of plop out with it. Image

Postby Corsi » 09 Oct 2008, 08:31

Cheese maybe?
Good luck bum issues :)
Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Jen » 09 Oct 2008, 09:14

Lecia -
I feel so special now that I have my own nurse smiley! How sweet!
I will look for the Kynsol soon. I also want to find Fissy's balenol, which BTW (Bum Issues) helps with itching! :) The Kynsol must do for you what the Benefiber is doing for me - things just plop out and no runny explosivness.
It is the same here with the houses. When we leave Vegas, we will have to rent out ouw home because we bought 5 years ago and paid alot more for it than what itis worth. We actually REALLY want to get stationed in the South. My hubby is from there and we were stationed there once. It is where my heart is. We are going to Georgia in December/January and we are going to check out some land to buy. That way when my hubby retires, we can go ahead and start building.
Jen
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 09 Oct 2008, 09:17

How cool! Is it north GA by any chance? I live just a few miles from the state line!

Postby Jen » 09 Oct 2008, 09:33

Nope - we are looking in South GA. Around Valdasta, close to Florida actually. That would be so fun to live close to you! It does not matter though, because we can meet in Atlanta and go shopping. Maybe we can find Kim and TP his house like his students did! :kim:
Jen
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 09 Oct 2008, 09:44

GA is a great state and lots to do here!
I live in the East Central part of the state, closer to SC. You and Lecia could meet halfway to TP my house and I'd be waiting for you with either my water hose or shotgun...
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 09 Oct 2008, 09:47

That would be a riot!!! Can we spray paint it too???
My mom went to college in Valdosta, btw!

Postby Jen » 09 Oct 2008, 09:49

Kim - I think I am more afraid of that guard dog - aka banana spider - than your hose or shotgun. He is enough to keep anyone from TPing your house ever again!
We have some family in the Southern part of the state - so thats why we are checking out land down there. It would be so nice to finally live next to family again!
Jen
King Fissure

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Oct 2008, 09:50

Jen buddy - Bran Buds are in very small boxes lol - at least here in CA Image , white background and hard to spot at first and some grocery stores have them , some don't , even one from the same chain. My younger daughter one morning looked at my bowl of cereal and said : " Hmmmm... Mom, this looks like puppy chow" and since than it is what I call it Image when my hubby asks what I want for a breakfast - I say :"Puppy-chow , please" ! I sometimes mix it with other cereals for fun or dried apricots or blueberries and such and I let is soak for a while so it is already mushy and stays that way on the "way out" ; ) ! I always use goat milk too, since it is so much more better digested than regular milk. It is acquired taste, though lol, since it smells like ...well..GOAT !
Lecia - your house is adorable and I can't believe that it is same color as mine LOL !?! :D I wish we could move to the South or Colorado, but fat chance , especially now with housing crisis Image. Here homes still sell , but prices went down and since we bought ours just 2 years ago, I don't think we would get same price Image . Bay Area was holding well till the past few months - now even here all is spiraling down Image ! Not to mention that legendary big earthquake is overdue now Image lol, just fantastic !!!
You look so "pretty in pink" Image - what are you holding ???
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Jen » 09 Oct 2008, 09:53

We posted at he same time Lecia - Your mom went to college there? Is there a University? I really want to go back in school after my son starts kindergarden. Look at me - always talking about going to school - I have been a student for so long, I can't imagine ever working!
Do you like the Valdosta area? Have you been there?
Jen
King Fissure