Individual reports or logs

We would love to hear your comments, and any suggestions you might have for the Forum. Feel free to tell us what you think!!

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Ideas

Individual reports or logs

Postby Bambi » 26 Feb 2011, 15:47

I know very little about how message boards like this really work or take to manage, so forgive me if this is really not very do-able. Before this I spent more time on travel sites (oh the days!) and they will often have a place for people to submit "trip reports". I wondered if something like that could be done here. Before and following my LIS last week, I have found myself searching out old posts by certain folks on here that I know have had success. I find myself wondering if they went through this exact thing on a certain day or what they did. Of course, people are so good at responding to questions, but I know I am being redundant since I haven't been on here but a few months. Would that be something that could work? It could be "____'s LIS blog" or "____'s experiences with botox". It might be easier for new people to find those long lost threads. Thanks so much once again for this site. I don't know what I would have done without it!
Bambi
And I'd really rather be writing and reading trip reports!
Bambi
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 72

Re: Individual reports or logs

Postby Guest » 26 Feb 2011, 22:39

Hey Bambi,
It can be very time consuming and confusing when reading some of the post. I read everyone on here before my surgery. I would click on profiles and hit posts and read everyone that they had written... I ran into a bunch of socializing to get to information but oh well, I was pretty much in the bed so I needed something to do and I was touched by the kindness everyone showed to each other, but I know what you mean.... :)

Re: Individual reports or logs

Postby Bambi » 27 Feb 2011, 19:26

I agree Dawn about seeing all the wonderful support and kindness and the information is still all there. I know if I did a "report" I'd have to write it elsewhere first and edit or I would ramble too much.
Bambi
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 72

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Ideas