Interview with AFSF

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Interview with AFSF

Postby Guest » 26 Feb 2008, 18:11

1. Favorite Gemstone? Pink Tourmaline
2. Back, Side or Stomach Sleeper? Stomach
3. Favorite Clothing Store? Anthropologie
4. Boxers, Briefs, Bikini, Thongs, Granny panties or Commando? Granny panties or commando
5. Favorite Cereal? Lucky Charms
6. Do you wear make-up every day or for guys do you shave every day? No.
7. Did you have your wisdom teeth pulled? Yes.
8. Favorite Emoticon? Image
9. Do you have a reoccuring dream? Yes, I keep finding hidden rooms in my house but once I get in there I realize I have been there before.
10. Do you kiss on the first date? Not usually.

Re: Interview with AFSF

Postby buttgirl » 26 Feb 2008, 18:25

1. Favorite Gemstone? Alexandrite
2. Back, Side or Stomach Sleeper? side
3. Favorite Clothing Store? Anthropologie
4. Boxers, Briefs, Bikini, Thongs, Granny panties or Commando? cotton panties
5. Favorite Cereal? corn bran
6. Do you wear make-up every day or for guys do you shave every day? No.
7. Did you have your wisdom teeth pulled? Yes.
8. Favorite Emoticon? the one bashing its head against the wall.
9. Do you have a reoccuring dream? Yes, but I only remember it when I am having it.
10. Do you kiss on the first date? depends on who it is--sometime I kissed before the first date.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Fissulyna » 26 Feb 2008, 18:45

1. Favorite Gemstone? Opal
2. Back, Side or Stomach Sleeper? Was sleeping on my stomach till my 20-ies , now side ...
3. Favorite Clothing Store? BCBG, Armani, Diesel (couldn't pick just one LOL)
4. Boxers, Briefs, Bikini, Thongs, Granny panties or Commando? Used to wear tongs exclusively before fissure, now bikini - HATE those panty lines !!!
5. Favorite Cereal? Barbara's Shredded Oats with goat milk and dried Strawberries
6. Do you wear make-up every day or for guys do you shave every day? 99% of the time
7. Did you have your wisdom teeth pulled? Two of them
8. Favorite Emoticon? See the end : )
9. Do you have a reoccuring dream? I have two and I hate them because they are always premonitions for bad things to come : 1) I am at my grandma's house and it is empty and it is always dusk time. I go around trying to find anybody of my family but nobody is there. I am very worried and am trying to find explanations where everybody disappeared to comfort myself. I usually try to lock all of the doors and all of the windows before dark falls but without success. I wake up than very disturbed and can't fall asleep again since I know that somebody will die or get VERY sick in the family : (((
2) Large body of water of any kind - river, pool, pond, - they always mean tears : ((( for me . If I catch fish in the water - it means I will have worries.
It is so strange, I wake up and I know what will happen but can't change it - it drives me nuts : (((.
10. Do you kiss on the first date? Never ; )
___ :truebud:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby happyass » 26 Feb 2008, 19:42

1. Favorite Gemstone? My birthstone is the ruby so that would be the favorite although I am wearing a chabon sapphire which is just beautiful.
2. Back, Side or Stomach Sleeper? Stomach stomach stomach! Must sleep with pillow underneath stomach so that you don't wake up with a back ache....but with temperpedic, i am able to sleep pretty well if my mind allows me some quiet.
3. Favorite Clothing Store? well i love to buy my underwear at the Gap and so i like to buy Gap and Banana Republic - i find good sales at Old Navy too.....but favorite suit designer - Joseph Abbboud.
4. Boxers, Briefs, Bikini, Thongs, Granny panties or Commando? definitely boxer briefs cotton....none of this male slutty stuff you find on international male :-)
5. Favorite Cereal? i love life cinammon and quaker oatmeal squares and apple jacks all mixed together hehehehehe
6. Do you wear make-up every day or for guys do you shave every day? I hate shaving every day...so it may be every other week that I shave.
7. Did you have your wisdom teeth pulled? No. all in tact.
8. Favorite Emoticon? anything cute.
9. Do you have a reoccuring dream? No.
10. Do you kiss on the first date? No. I usually wait til a month for a kiss and then usually six months for anything below the waist action hehehehehehehe......
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Feb 2008, 19:57

1 .Favorite Gemstone? Sapphire
2. Back, Side or Stomach Sleeper? All three
3. Favorite Clothing Store? I don’t have one!
4. Boxers, Briefs, Bikini, Thongs, Granny panties or Commando? Boxers and briefs
5. Favorite Cereal? Total
6. Do you wear make-up every day or for guys do you shave every day? Yes
7. Did you have your wisdom teeth pulled? No
8. Favorite Emoticon? Photobucket
9. Do you have a reoccurring dream? Yes, that I have telekinetic powers.
10. Do you kiss on the first date? Is this a question to ask a guy? Image
Deleted User 5

Postby motherluch » 26 Feb 2008, 20:35

Guys...How do I do this????!! I am so bad with the computer!! How do I move the questions so I can answer them??
motherluch
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Feb 2008, 20:41

ML, do you know how to copy and paste, by
1)holding down the left mouse button and drag a highlight bar across the text you want to copy
2.Release the left button. Hover over the blue highlighted text and click on the right mouse button, then click on "copy."
Nothing will seem to happen.
3. Move to the reply box and in the white area, right click and click on paste! (make sure your cursor is in the quick reply area by left clicking there first)
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 26 Feb 2008, 22:37

OR : Look up your screen - there are words File.....Edit...View....Hystory......Bokmarks .....etc.
Go over the Lecias original questions and make them blue the way Kim described. If you have a laptop, han you make it "blue" by keeping your "bar" down with one finger and going with cursor (arrow) over the text.
Than you go UP and open "Edit" thingy. One of the choices will be "copy". Choose that one .
Now go into "Quick reply" box, click inside so "cursor" starts blinking inside. Now go back to "Edit", click . There will be another list of choices - choose "paste" and the text will automaticly appear in your "Quick reply" box.
Now that you have Lecia's tex, you just go and delete her answers one by one and type in yours.
The rest is easy : ) ! Hope it helped !!! If not, grab one of your friends that is on computer all the time and make her /him show you ; ))) !
All the best !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 27 Feb 2008, 10:12

I just hit the quote button above tand to the right of the post that I want and it will just pop up in the box. I delete the answers and then fill in my own. That seems to be the easiest.

Postby motherluch » 27 Feb 2008, 13:10

1. Favorite Gemstone? Tanzanite
2. Back, Side or Stomach Sleeper? Side
3. Favorite Clothing Store? Banana Republic and the Gap
4. Boxers, Briefs, Bikini, Thongs, Granny panties or Commando? Bikini
5. Favorite Cereal? Rice Krispies
6. Do you wear make-up every day or for guys do you shave every day? Pretty much!
7. Did you have your wisdom teeth pulled? 3 yes, 1 no.
8. Favorite Emoticon? Flower smily face.
9. Do you have a reoccuring dream? No
10. Do you kiss on the first date? It would depend!
motherluch
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat