ITCHIES!!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: ITCHIES!!!

Postby Guest » 22 Mar 2007, 06:26

Too funny, Kim! I didn't notice what was going on in the picture at first so it made it even funnier when I figured it out! Is that original artwork? We should make that our board logo!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 22 Mar 2007, 06:54

No, it's not original...it's from Bob The Anal Fissure off that website....
I always thought it was hilarious...its near the end of the "tale" when the nurse friend does her inspection...
Deleted User 5

Postby SunshineHope » 31 May 2007, 15:10

Hey guys, I'm sorry to bring this topic back up again but wanted to ask something. Is there any topical cream that can be applied to reduce itching?
Last night I was having a pretty rough time and it took me a while to fall asleep. I felt like running to the computer and asking you guys if it's okay to apply vaseline in situations like this (it's the only soothing thing I know that I'm pretty sure would stop the itching!). I just don't know if Vaseline is counterproductive for healing :suspect:
I'm a little happy that I'm having more itchiness now than pain, but the itch still drives me mad at times! Normally during the day it's quite bearable - especially compared to the regular pain a fissure causes! It's just often REALLY BAD after I apply diltiazem, especially at night! Image What do you guys think about applying Vaseline to ease the itch? Do you think it may hinder with the healing? Lol, it sounds somewhat funny but who cares...... we're the fissure family
Image :cat:
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Guest » 31 May 2007, 15:24

Hey Sunshine-I don't think there is anything wrong with using a little vaseline to help with the itchies at all.
I am so glad to hear you have graduated on to itchies from pain! I am sure you are excited too!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 31 May 2007, 16:24

Lecia is right, vaseline should be quite OK. I used it and never saw that it did any harm at all..
Deleted User 5

Postby SunshineHope » 31 May 2007, 21:30

Good to hear!
aaw thank you lecia, i am happy :D. I just hope I can keep this up for the next few months and be patient with my healing.
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion