Juicing

Juicing

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Juicing

Postby Elle1007 » 05 Jan 2018, 10:59

Anyone tried to reduce the amount of food in their diet to help cure anal fissure? I was wondering about juicing? I understand that there will be some BMs.
Elle1007
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Re: Juicing

Postby Hopefull123 » 05 Jan 2018, 11:52

Hi Elle, I juice red cabbage, carrots, orange, celery and kale everyday. Cabbage especially heals ulcers in the body, so it is very beneficial for the fissures. As far as amount of food, you may try lower intake, but you still need to have BMs everyday, to prevent constipation . I tried fasting for 7 days a few months ago. The first two days I did have BMs the rest of the days no BMs, but then I started feeling heavy and backed up. The day after I ate, the BM was so hard that it did a lot of damage. If you miss even one day of BM, what's waiting already to come out will get dehydrated no matter how much water you drink. Now, if you take laxatives, you will go no matter what, but dont set a goal to skip BMs. Set a goal to have them small and soft. For me this is achieved by a low residue diet. The other day I made the mistake to eat beans and the next day the stool was soft but too bulky and it did damage. This type of fiber doesn't work for me. My fiber comes o my from sweet potatoes, avocados, radishes and a few seemed veggies. Not too much though, the rest is meat and eggs. I only take magnesium citrate for softening and that routine works wonderful. My problem is not sticking with this meal plan long enough to heal. But now this is my new years resolution.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion