laws of nature

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: laws of nature

Postby Ever the Optimist » 06 Jun 2013, 00:20

Saint,
I think you're totally missing the points expressed by others on this site and whilst yes, the human race choose to make a lot of stupid errors in life today, we have evolved to a level where some people, through no fault of their own, have to adjust their diets and lifestyles to TODAY and not back in the prehistoric years! It's great to be able to preach about the natural ways to live, and I largely agree with a lot of the stuff you say, but for a lot of us today, these methods simply do not work anymore! Even animals and beings of days long ago were born with medical conditions, which at that time would have probably required dietary adjustments in order to live better and more manageable lifestyles. Please stop being so narrow-minded and at least accept the views given by others. A lot of us on this site are probably MORE open-minded than the average person having been through what we all have and just because we are not following raw vegetable diets, for one reason or another, have learned to do what we can, in this day and age, to go back to basics and eat good, organic, wholesome, yes, sometimes "cooked", nutritious and healthy foods!! and there is NOTHING wrong with that! and yes all of us drink a hell of a lot of water from I read.....
Fissures do NOT lead to anal cancer and this is where you need to draw the line. You are hardly offering support to others that need it but creating fear & uncertainty. This is simply NOT true............I would advise you moderate your very extreme views for your own sake & others.
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby Luka » 06 Jun 2013, 00:47

Wow... your posts are so full of misinformation that I think this thread should be blocked.
Anal fissures lead to cancer? Really? Funny, I read on the American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons website and brochure that they absolutely do not lead to cancer in the absence of other anal conditions. Where in the heck did you get that from? Are you purposely trying to scare people?
Honestly, I hate replying to people like you that are clearly trolls, but this really got to me. Everything you're saying is offensive to people with this awful, debilitating condition. We're all doing the best we can and you come in here ranting and raving about how we all need to be on raw diets or we're not going to heal. Sorry, but that's not how it works. There are many factors in healing fissures and diet is not the only factor. Also, raw diets do not work for everyone, especially for people with digestive issues! It's medically documented! Get that through your thick skull!
People on here are suffering and you have the nerve to come on here and criticize people for their eating habits and spout out a bunch of misinformation that will only confuse newcomers to this site? I don't even understand why you're even doing that because the majority of people on this forum have changed their diets drastically to include fruits, veggies, grains, etc. We may not eat all of that raw, but so what? They are still healthy foods! This is not "crap processed American" foods as you so nicely put it.
This thread is just a one-way conversation with yourself. You don't want any input from others or want to accept FACTUAL information. Again, I give up. Talking to you is like talking to a wall.
Now I'm off to enjoy my COOKED broccoli and spinach. Hopefully I won't keel over and die from ingesting it.
January 2013 - Diagnosed with fissure. Eventually turned chronic.
History of IBS and anxiety disorder, along with fear of using bathrooms other than my own caused it.
Tried Diltiazem, but eventually developed a rash.
LIS surgery scheduled August 26th.
Luka
VIP

Topics: 38

Postby saintkilledher » 06 Jun 2013, 01:08

i never said anal fissure lead to cancer i said they can...speak to youre doctor about it
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby saintkilledher » 06 Jun 2013, 01:11

not once have i said you have to eat all raw or be vegan...not once
i said just be healthy and incorpeate raw foods and lots of water and sun and execise into your life
that not sound advise?
oxygen is the most vital part of life and the only way we can get it is to drink lots of water and eat plenty of raw foods.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 06 Jun 2013, 01:19

ohhhhh dear....im a troll for saying eat healthy and excercise and incoperate raw foods and sun into youre life
as i have said 3 times and look back at my privious post ive never preached and said give up meat or go 100% raw.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Luka » 06 Jun 2013, 01:39

You said "they can be a prelude to anal cancer" which is completely FALSE. "Can" implies they might, which they CANNOT.
You're a troll because you won't listen to what people are saying to you and you're criticizing others for their diets. You want to get a rise out of people and just want to listen to yourself talk. That is a troll. There's no point to this thread because you're just having a discussion with yourself and bashing others for their views and CORRECT information.
Anyway, I'm done feeding trolls. I have more important things in my life to do than waste my time on stubborn, ignorant people like you.
Last edited by Luka on 06 Jun 2013, 01:44, edited 1 time in total.
January 2013 - Diagnosed with fissure. Eventually turned chronic.
History of IBS and anxiety disorder, along with fear of using bathrooms other than my own caused it.
Tried Diltiazem, but eventually developed a rash.
LIS surgery scheduled August 26th.
Luka
VIP

Topics: 38

Postby saintkilledher » 06 Jun 2013, 01:43

ohh i just read the comment get this through youre thick skull...how nice of you....who's the troll...not me
all i have ever done is tried to give people healthy and realistics points and tips..can some of you not read...have never said to be all raw or vegan not once...have only ever said to keep it as natural as you can
im 70% raw and healed my fissure..and never have i said diet is a cure all...as ive given pointers on the sun and excercise and applying sea salt and possitive thinking.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 06 Jun 2013, 01:52

ohh dear...read all my posts...not once have i criticised anyones diets on here...and fissure symptoms unchecked by a doctor can mimic anal cancer or hemmies....again ask youre doctor as its best to be sure and safe...and again i have never knocked anyones diets or ways to heal....just said to keep a mainly clean raw diet...and people with ibs that it might be wheat or dairy or meds that cause the problems and not natural raw foods....im shocked at peoples response as all ive done is tried to help
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby daveh » 06 Jun 2013, 02:26

It's the way you go about things saintkilledher, the tone isn't one of somebody trying to help. It's one of I know better than everybody else. I'm on here for advice, but I wouldn't take yours because when I read your posts, I don't feel as if I'm being advised, I feel as if I'm being preached to. You say your shocked by peoples responses, if that was me, I'd be thinking to myself, why are people responding to me in this way? and, what can I do to change this?
daveh
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Postby saintkilledher » 06 Jun 2013, 02:32

looking back at previous posts i think its about the IBS...i said that wheat and dairy can cause or make it worse and its hit a nerve or something
never once said to follow my vegan diet
and never said IBS is only caused by diet or just wheat ,meds or dairy
was making suggestions about coomon alergens when it comes to IBS and fissures....think alot of people ae so frustrated about there unhealed fissures they take things the wrong way or out of context or simply dont read correctly.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist