Lecia - are you back baby ????

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Lecia - are you back baby ????

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Jul 2008, 21:38

Hey, buddy :lilmer: ????!!!! I saw your avatar changed Image - are you there ??? I hope all went well baby-Sis :tinky: !!!!!!!! Miss youuuu Image XOXOOOOOOOO
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Re: Lecia - are you back baby ????

Postby Guest » 21 Jul 2008, 22:33

Hey Fissy! Yes, I am back! A long day but I got to see both a CRS and a GYN today so it was productive. The doctor did an exam and thinks I could either have pelvic adhesions, pelvic congestion or endometrosis, all which can cause rectal pain along with the pelvic pain. She is going to order an MRI and then discuss doing exploratory surgery to see what is going on. I have to go back to Colorado to be with the kids so none of this stuff will get done until August but she was very nice and put me at ease right away.

I still have a hematoma on my anus from the injection and now I have folliculitis (probably from wiping so much from the GI bug), but no evidence of hemorrhoids so that is a relief after pooping so much. The CRS reviewed the CT scan and said that there are tacks from the hernia surgery that could be causing some adhesions and the gyn is going to review it and the ultrasound and call me on Monday.

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers for me today. It means so much to me and I thank God for you!!! :angell:

Postby val » 22 Jul 2008, 00:39

Image some good news! I'm soooo happy that it looks like they've found an answer at last - and you had a nice caring doctor. Roll on august, and an end to your pain forever!

:tinky: :thinkofyou:
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Fissulyna » 22 Jul 2008, 00:47

Yeaaayyyy Image - baby-Lecia is back and well Image !!!!!
I was out walking per doctor advice and I just came back and checked the post immediately and what a great surprise Image !!! I am first of all glad that you survived exams without additional pain Image , and second of all that your doctor was so nice and knowledgeable and interested in your case and will look into EVERYTHING carefully - what a relief Image !!!
No hemmies :snn: - isn't that great or what ???!!!!! Yupi-da-doo-day my dear buddy Image , we just need to get rid of that hematoma - but body will take care of it , it just needs time. Warm baths should help with that , I think. When my daughter got one after dentist app. due to him hitting the small vessel in the cheek ( she looked like little hamster all swollen on one side) it took about 3-4 weeks for it to completely resolve and I was advised to massage it and put warm compresses on it - although I felt more like hitting him well with something heavy over the head for not being more careful (grrrrrrrr...).
It is just wonderful that you can now relax and go back to Colorado Image and be with your babies :tigger: , get some rest and recuperate and be ready for August exams "in full gear" :minispid: ; ) !
Please eat well buddy and breath deep that mountain air Image (no mountain emoticon LOL - I had to use meadows he he, hopefully hubby will not be interweaving all the time Image Image
OK - now I can go to sleep happy knowing that you are well Image
Happy tomorrow :'\;redbud: Image :'\;redbud: to you and all of our buddies here !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Jo » 22 Jul 2008, 03:33

Lecia,
It sounds like you had an encouraging day Image and it is great they have a plan to find out what is going on. Yeah!! Image Hope you are recuperating and ready soon to go see the babies.
Take it easy and try to relax and forget about this for awhile. You now know you will get answers soon! Image Best wishes for healing .
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby cherylk » 22 Jul 2008, 06:56

Lecia,
Best wishes as you go forward. Glad that you are hopefully working towards a resolution of your probs. I sent you healing vibs/prayers this AM.
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 22 Jul 2008, 09:41

Thanks everyone! I have started a journal where I can write down all the things that I am grateful for and the positives in life so when I am down I can look and it and you guys are in there!

Now, I leave Thursday so I am packing and washing clothes and paying bills and fun stuff like that! My husband saw the board design and wants me to work on his website but I said only if I can put some fairies and mermaids on it!!! :fairyelf:

Postby val » 22 Jul 2008, 11:44

its a good idea in times like this to look at positives, a journal sounds like a great idea!

Image when Kris went on my husbands work laptop a few years ago he put a mickey mouse screensaver on it and none of us knew how to get it off again! My hubby was very embarrassed when he went to a sales meeting and turned on the computer especially as they weren't supposed to use it for personal stuff!!
val
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 22 Jul 2008, 11:54

That is hilarious! I have an Ariel Little Mermaid desktop so I understand!! So professional,isn't it??? Image

Postby val » 22 Jul 2008, 12:00

mines a Bart Simpson screensaver now- courtesy of Krissy!
val
King Fissure