Menstrual weirdness or retears

Advice from any ladies needed

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Menstrual weirdness or retears

Postby felix » 17 Jan 2016, 18:01

Hi guys, I posted a week ago because I felt like I had had a bit of a setback and was panicking. I had increased tightness and soreness/irritation as well as a feeling that things were not right (bm were irritating rather than full on painful) and all was generally wrong! Now here I am 5 days later and suddenly I feel ok again, I can feel nothing when I poke about ( and could still do that when in the setback) and have not had any blood at all but now it all feels more relaxed, no swelling at all and generally ok. What I have realised is this exact same thing has happened the last few months on the same day in my cycle. I get really tight muscle feeling and then after a bm the irritation starts.....I am wondering if this happens to others and if it is really a retear or more an irritation of scar tissue/sentinel pile caused by hormones. If so, has anyone successfully tried anything to stop this happening? I am sensible with diet, increase magnesium and water at this time and exercise well.
Thanks in advance x
felix
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16