Modified squatting step stool

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Modified squatting step stool

Postby Guest » 27 Jan 2009, 12:30

Hi!
I know I shared how I wasn't successful squatting over the toilet using the platform but I did want to let you know that I have been using this slanted step stool that is made to put your body in a squatting like position while you are sitting on the toilet. It makes me feel more supported since my bottom is on the pot but my legs are up and I lean my body over. I find that I can cut back on my stool softeners with this and that I get more out at a time so I usually only have to go once. So far I would recommend it!
http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/browse/Home/Apothecary/Home-Health-Care/HealthStep/D/30100/P/1:100:1000:10110/I/f10949?evar3=BROWSE

Re: Modified squatting step stool

Postby Guest » 27 Jan 2009, 15:43

I knew as soon as I posted that I would need to poop again. I have to go potty. I jinxed it!

Postby Corsi » 29 Jan 2009, 10:37

I read about nature's platform and I seems so wise and natural. I will try it again, as sitting on "the porcelaine throne" is an unatural way of doing it...
I actually try to sit like on the modified squatting stool...my butt is so small now...I almost fall into the...Image
Did you know that stol is the Norw. word for chair...
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 29 Jan 2009, 10:40

What I like about this is that you can still sit on the pot but it bends your legs up like you are squatting. I never could get the hang of balancing up top the toilet seat.

How do you say poop in Norweigan? And is it used as a curse word when you get frustrated???

Postby Corsi » 29 Jan 2009, 10:53

The Norw. word for poop is ugly, it's bжsje, (infintive: е bжsje). We also have 2 more words like: Е drite/е skite, they are more like your crap.
These words can be used as insults:
Drittsekk = dirtbag
Dritkaill = shit (man)
etc.
How do you mean...curse when we're frustrated? If so we use: drit/skit in sentences...
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 29 Jan 2009, 10:57

I just mean if you say the Norweigan word for sh*t as a curseword when you are frustrated. Like Germans=Scheisse, French=Maird,

etc.

How interesting that the word is the same for ugly. So when you say something is ugly, you could also be talking about poop?

I wonder why there is so much negativity towards poop. Every body does it. Every body has an a-hole but you'd think sometimes that we have to act like we don't. Can't even talk about it in polite company. Good thing I am not polite.

Postby cherylk » 29 Jan 2009, 11:04

I know what you mean, Toot. Everyone seems to be reluctant to discuss bowel, digestive, and butt probs, yet they are so common. And I remember laughing when Brett, the baseball player, had hemroids, and also Glen Beck talked about hemmroid surgery on tv and having to go to the emergency room because he was in such pain.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 29 Jan 2009, 11:10

Yeah, Glenn Beck has his surgery close to when I had mine. That will certainly humble you.

Who is Brett who had hemorrhoids? Is this the one that had to sit out of games or something? Yeah, the butt has become the "butt" of so many jokes.

I have even had several doctors tell me they are glad they aren't colorectal surgeons that they couldn't look at butts all day after they know that is who I have to see for my problems.

Postby Corsi » 29 Jan 2009, 11:27

No, I mean the word is ugly = sounds ugly... :)
I think we use more cursing/swearing words like:
Helvete = hell
Faen = shit/merde/scheisse
Even Angelina poops :D IT'S NATURAL
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby cherylk » 29 Jan 2009, 11:33

I don't remember Brett's last name, but he played for the KC Royals baseball team. It was many years ago, and he's probably retired by now!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46