Neo Healar

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Neo Healar

Postby Guest » 30 Nov 2006, 09:43

Hello everyone Image
I was just looking around on the web for information on Neo Healar. I heard about it from an ad on this site.
Anyway, it sounds wonderful but, of course, they are trying to sell it! I wasn't able to find any reviews on the product, except the ones on their site which I take with a grain of salt. I'm so skeptical :suspect:
I was wondering if any of you have heard anything about it. They do have a "money back guarantee" but who doesn't, ya know?
Once again, thanks for being here.....it really does help to have people I can talk to that are in the same boat. I'm reminded of the saying "misery loves company". I know its not the original meaning but it works!
Have a great day
Sara

Re: Neo Healar

Postby Cheryl » 01 Dec 2006, 05:51

:suspect: :suspect: Yeah Im a bit sus on any ads on this site... sorry thats what we get when its free :roll:
I did look at that Neo Healer - and like you I did some more poking around to find nothing - the only 'miracle' stories were on THEIR website :lol!:
Misery loves company! I like it!! Hey Sara, we are all here because we all share something awful in common - It just made sense to me to try and do something to bring all of us together to share experiences - and trade advice... and perhaps lift our spirits a bit :bom: - and here's hoping that as we all heal we can stick around to help the others that are just joining and feel like they are at breaking point..
I'm positive we will all get there in the end - this might just make the journey a bit more pleasant Image
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22

Postby Guest » 09 Aug 2007, 19:07

Old thread, but I thought I'd reply.
I got some of the "Neo Healar" -- and take it from me -- the suppository version is waaaaaaayyyyy too strong. Hontestly, I think I dried out or burned the area, and I had worse effects for a week or so (really painful too, considering I was already in pain).
However, the "normal" cream version I found pretty good. Mildly astringent (really mild) and also soothing. I found it okay-to-good relief for one suffering from an anal fissure as well as having chronic hemorrhoids.
your mileage may vary -- I'd suggest neo healer over "new breed" preparation H (the clear kind), but not necessarily over the traditional kind.

Postby Guest » 31 Oct 2007, 08:21

Old thread, but I also thought I'd reply :)
While searching for info on Neo Healar I foound this page with reviews of this product: http://www.healthassist.net/products/neo-healar.shtml
And from what I have read, I think it may help with mild to moderate cases. For third-fourth-degree piles this remedy is unlikely to be very helpful.

Postby BC_minded » 16 Jun 2010, 23:11

Thanks Christine for the link. And also for the additional information. It would have been nice if it can also support for 3rd & 4th degree piles.
BC_minded

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements