Neo Healer & blood circulation exercises

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Neo Healer & blood circulation exercises

Postby cracked » 04 Oct 2009, 01:10

hi everyone,
hope u r all doing well as can be. another update on Neo Healer is that, for me, it really does address the AFs. i had some quite deep and open ones and they really hurt (like burn) or itched depending on activity. the cream really calmed and allowed the skin to grow again. not totally as i'd like it but significantly better. The rim is still somewhat enlarged and a few H can be felt. but but but - a lot better - so pleased with product and continuing.
on another topic, for the brave and open minded, i looked at a few sites for health, sexual health. Exercises for the anal region can be found in this site (the links work but is you change topic you need to scroll down each time) http://sivasakti.com/articles/man/virility-art85.html.
It's a yoga site for ALL body parts, including naughty bits which lets face it, is where we have problems. soooo - i'm also trying to do muscle training by contracting anal muscles hoping for better blood circulation. also a medical advising muscle training
http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/ECE5/pc_muscle1.html. it addresses a different muscle but the sphinters can also be trained. painful to do at first but - sort of a massage to let the body self repair. - me i try anything that sounds it could help. especially things natural. - Good luck everyone
cracked
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Neo Healer & blood circulation exercises

Postby cracked » 24 Oct 2009, 04:12

hello again - my suffering cyber friends - been away and not logged on while - for an update on Neo Healer - i forgot to take it when away and started to get itchy again then oooohhhh nnooo - i got as well as AF a bad H externally for first time in my life. back home now, started immediately back on neohealer and within 2 days tghe itchiness is gone and the H smaller. either it works or i have a strong placebo liking for it.
i'm not using any other product but do have a good high fibre diet. suffering with you - but keep smiling !!
cracked
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3