Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: .

Postby missy moo » 23 Apr 2022, 15:09

Rich44 wrote:Wait a second. All you do with a sitz bath is put some warm water in a bowl made to fit on the toilet and sit in the water for 15 minutes. That's it. It couldn't be easier. Did you do more than that?

Hot water bottle - whoa!

Sounds like you are all set.

Your right Rich with the fibre I ditched the stool softer a few months ago most doctors ove the last 8.5 years have told me to take softener an i can take it for life bla bla bla only a small handful said i need fiber an normal bms bot soft ones. So anyway 3 wks ago i added in natural 100% psyllium husk 1 teaspoon a day and I've noticed a big difference i can for the first time in years pass normal bms big bms sometimes hard bms alsorts since our bms change we have to be able to have any kind an i finally feel like i can its early days but ny muscle feels like its had lis no pain or bleeding an much more naturally loose just from passing normal bms thats give that nature stretch / lis effect everyday. GOTTA HAVE NORMAL NATURAL BMS ALL THE DIFFERENT KINDS.

I'm feeling very positive first time in thos whole journey
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Re: .

Postby Rich44 » 23 Apr 2022, 15:35

Woo missy that's great. While those doctors may tell us what to do/not do, most of them never actually have gotten to experience what we have which is what I have based a lot of my advice on. It's pretty cool that my advice was taken to heart and it's making a difference for you after 8+ years!
Fissure June 2014 - Oct 2020
Botox, skin tag removed - Feb 2015
Levator Ani Sep 2014 - Feb 2016 (left job, cured!)
LIS, skin tags removed - Oct 2020
Fissure 100% healed - Nov 2020
Still healed as of March 2024
Rich44
Proctosphincteranalogist

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion