nitric oxide pills

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

nitric oxide pills

Postby derryboy » 09 Nov 2009, 15:50

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...gdbfrom=pubmed
talks about the role of nitric oxide and wound healing. nitric oxide pills can be bought any vitamin shoppe, etc. it causes blood vessel expansion. only downside is (imo) that it could potentially increase bleeding. im thinking of giving it a try. ill post about it if i do. soooooooo yeah. the extra blood volume means more nutrients to muscles and skin. maybe it could help. im at my wits end with this stupid wound
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Re: nitric oxide pills

Postby jman11 » 14 Nov 2009, 21:09

wow, this is actually a great idea (if it actually works). I've taken 'NO2' as a workout supplement in the past but I can't say that it had any notable effects. I did however take a supplement called 'NOXplode' or something along those lines and I could tell that it did increase my bloodflow. Thanks for the idea, probably worth a shot!
jman11
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: nitric oxide pills

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Nov 2009, 01:15

Be careful buddy : ( - I find it crazy that it is sold as "supplement " Image !!!!???? It can cause a big drop in blood pressure and it is anticoagulant so it can cause prolonged bleeding. If you really MUST try, than take first half of recommended dosage and measure your blood pressure after 30 min, than an hour, than 2. If there is no difference than you should be fine :roll: - but I would be scared to use that stuff Image Best of luck Derry-boy Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61