No BM for 7 days. HELP!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

No BM for 7 days. HELP!

Postby lilpoundcake » 27 Apr 2017, 10:26

I had anal sex with my boyfriend about over a week ago. Everything seemed normal, I had a BM after the intercorse, but, the next morning. I woke up in agony. My anus has swollen, had a stabbing pain, and felt like I was being torn apart. I was able to have two BM's in the beginning, but now, I can't have any. The fear of pain has constipated myself. I've been taking stool softneers to losen it up, but it's not working. It's even hard to urinate. When I do try to have a BM, the sharp pain hits and nothing will pass it. Almost like my anus will not open up. I haven't been to a doctor yet, I've been researching a ton on what I can do. But I need help. Attached is the best picture I could get of my anus as of today.
[+]
IMG_1338.JPG
lilpoundcake

Topics: 1

Re: No BM for 7 days. HELP!

Postby Canadabum » 27 Apr 2017, 17:30

Hey lilpound...I put your photo in a semi-private mode so that only those who are ok with seeing the pic will check it out.

I would go see a doctor immediately....see your family doc tomorrow if you can and get a referral right away to a CRS who specializes in this area. Sounds like a fissure and some swelling...get it checked out and keep us posted.....and make sure your boyfriend helps you through this process -- always good to have someone with you when going down this road.

Best,
Canadabum
Canadabum

Topics: 19