Obscene postings

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Obscene postings

Postby Deleted User 5 » 18 Jan 2011, 15:21

I apologize to all our users and boardies about the postings and the obscene avatar photo used by the user "analsexstory." This is the first time to my knowledge something like this has occurred. Rest assured that this person's IP address:
WILL be reported to ForuMotion, the entity that runs and supports these boards.
From the founding of this board, we have attempted to keep this forum as a SAFE and user-friendly place for people who suffer from AF to come and get advice and support on how to deal with a most embarrassing and painful malady, and we will continue to do so, however we do not have control over initial postings by anyone, and as no one who administers this board makes any profit by doing so, we unfortunately cannot change the way people log on on post (i.e. approve their posts and avatars before they are actually posted.
Again, I apologize profusely for this sick and depraved act of a sick and depraved individual, who HAS been banned from returning here again (if our software works as advertised.)
Kim
Deleted User 5

Re: Obscene postings

Postby StevePain » 18 Jan 2011, 15:52

Thanks Kim, I noticed their avatar earlier, luckily I'm not easily offended but am sure some boardies could be, when I saw it I knew or at least thought they was trying to mock the users of this site.
Once again, thanks!
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Deleted User 5 » 18 Jan 2011, 17:45

Thanks Steve! That particular individual definitely crossed the "user agreement" line. I've noticed, too, an increase of spam traffic on this site, so the occasional odd ad-post will apparently have to be tolerated.... :(
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 18 Jan 2011, 21:07

I totally missed this... Maybe that's a good thing!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 19 Jan 2011, 10:22

Oh, yeah, Dawn, you were most fortunate to be out of the loop on this one! Image
Deleted User 5

Return to Forum Announcements