Pain from movement - new

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Pain from movement - new

Postby Guest » 05 Aug 2007, 09:04

For the last 2 days I've had pain from moving certain ways, bending a leg, walking etc. But have little pain when still. I feel a distinct tightness at the 12 oclock position (fissure is about 8 oclock. This is new pain (I'm about 7 weeks into my AF). Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Re: Pain from movement - new

Postby happyass » 05 Aug 2007, 19:25

hmmmm.......
the new pain in your anus......just keep an eye on it and see when you feel it again, or if it is constant.
try to manage to tell the difference when you have a bm moving forward.
could be nothing, could be a new fissure, or something else.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Fistula?

Postby Guest » 06 Aug 2007, 06:56

After spending the day in bed I developed a slight fever, went to bed early, woke up at 3 to find my underwear soiled with what looks like a blood and infection mixture - the good thing is the pain is mostly gone, the bad thing I appear to have an infection of some type (not near the fissue) as I am getting clear like drops on my underwear. Trying to get into the Dr today. I think the fissue is nearly healed, not what the heck is this a Fistula? More research here and on the web until i can get to the Dr.

Re: Pain from movement - new

Postby Guest » 06 Aug 2007, 08:30

I am not an expert on this but I wonder if you had an abcess that ruptured? Please call your doctor and let us know what he says. Glad the pain is better for you. I know one of our other boardies some time ago had something like this where the pain got better after it burst.

Somthing happened

Postby Guest » 06 Aug 2007, 09:26

Can't get to see a doc until tomorrow, sounds like an abscess or fistula so have a appointment with a ARS. Sounds like a possible cause is using steroids which had been recommended by my Gastro doc for the AF. Looks like at least minor surgery is almost always required....