Please start using coconut oil

Success stories

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Please start using coconut oil

Postby mybootyhurts » 05 Aug 2015, 10:59

I started using coconut oil in my :thankyou: baths 2-3 times a day and I used a little on/in my butt for about 3 days and I'm already feeling like a normal person again. I highly recommend 100% pure extra virgin coconut oil. I was hesitant at first but it actually did heal my fissure. Hope it works for you too :)))))) :thankyou:
mybootyhurts
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Please start using coconut oil

Postby Sufferingbadly » 06 Aug 2015, 14:20

So glad to hear it healed you!! Coconut oil has helped heal a couple fissures I had a couple months ago. Now I have another fissure in a new spot and this one hurts pretty badly. I do my coconut oil baths and I also use it in suppository form. Unfortunately this fissure hurts so much that I can't really get the suppositories In without pain. I'm starting to truly believe thAt my fissures are happening from me having a very tight internal sphincter muscle. I can't even become aroused because it starts to hurt my bum. Anywho....how long did you deal with your fissure pain before it started to feel better? And was your fissure on the outside where you could full on see it? Or was it in the inside? Thanks.
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby mybootyhurts » 06 Aug 2015, 14:36

Hi suffering badly. I am sorry to hear you are having problems again. I would personally recommend not putting the suppositories in anymore and simply rubbling coconut oil on your bum in the bath. You may be irritating the fissure with the suppositories.

Also, I take a fiber laxative powder ($10 at Target for the big container) and drink one spoonful with a glass of water twice a day. I also take 4 IBUprofin in the morning and a stool softener in the morning and twice at night.

It's been my regimen for the last week and I can tell my fissure (internal) is healing very quickly. Although I do have spasms right after my morning bowel movement but they have only been lasting about an hour.

I hope you feel better soon! Drink A TON of water too :)
mybootyhurts
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Sufferingbadly » 06 Aug 2015, 16:56

:thanx: yes I definitely need to drink more water. I've been lazy lately and drinking only 64oz when I normally drink 96oz a day.
I take miralax every night and it keeps things pretty soft. I just have to be careful and watch the texture because some days it may be too soft and some days it will be a slight bit firmer. Regardless, I was healed at one point and now I'm not :sadd: It sucks. I just been praying that this new fissure is acute and heals quickly!!
And for you, I hope yours continues to heal and stays away for good! :%_+:
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Bhill » 08 Aug 2015, 03:00

I am new here and my fissure is horrible...I started using coconut oil and hope it helps. Scared to take any sort of stool softer because I had bad experiences when younger
Bhill
Salt Bather

Topics: 7