Post your weird habits

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: Post your weird habits

Postby StevePain » 02 Dec 2010, 03:59

I never go to any other toilet except my own, hence not leaving home until I've emptied myself.
Even before my fissure days when I had to use a public loo, I always made sure that the seat was layered in toilet roll before I'd sit on it.
I also hate splashbacks (when your turd hits the water and splashes back up your bum) so to avoid this I put some loo roll in first Image
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Guest » 02 Dec 2010, 06:07

The splash backs are just gross. I've never did # 2 in a public restroom, but being a woman I have to squat or sit to pee,LOL
I have decided since I had my fissure that I will never hold a poop again even if that means I have to use a restroom out of my house. I haven't yet though.
I've also told my little girl to never hold her poop since this and to go even if she's at school and just wash her hands good. I don't want her to get constipated as I did because that's what caused my fissure...
Although I do hate public restrooms!!

Postby StevePain » 02 Dec 2010, 06:53

I can't hold a poop in that long since having LIS, it's a case of get the urge and run LOL
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Guest » 02 Dec 2010, 09:07

I really haven't tried to hold one since LIS but when it was sore in the beginning, it kind of hurt not to hurry and go.
The one thing I love about bm's after LIS is how quick they happen when you sit down. Sometimes I think I've barely went and I look down and not to be gross but it's a lot of poop! I had such a hard time having complete bm's before LIS. I just love my new loose butt!!