Pain inbetween balls and anus?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Pain inbetween balls and anus?

Postby FissureHome » 24 Dec 2013, 08:46

In the beginning the first couple week i was very swollen and sore in the pereneal nerve area..Wondering if other people had this issue or unrelated? B/c it all started between the balls and the anus when playing Call of Duty sitting on the edge of couch with all the pressure on that area..so when that started to hurt i scooted up to the very edge which put all the pressure on my hole which im sure is how i got the fissure..So im wondering if i got both of these issues from sitting ackwardly on both..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: Pain inbetween balls and anus?

Postby rio » 24 Dec 2013, 11:08

Hmm, I think it does not cause fissures. Budist monks for example, while meditating, sit still for hours every day for years. Well, not exactly the same position you described, but there is pressure on the but too.
Maybe if you sit for a long time in the same position day after day it lowers the blood flow in the area and if you already have AF it is not good.
Disabling burning, drilling pain in anal area for almost a year, started after UT infection. Small anal fissure diagnosed, turned out it is probably not the cause of pain, MRI shows no inflammation or fistula. Grateful to forum members for support.
rio
VIP

Topics: 12

Postby Canadahell1 » 24 Dec 2013, 12:44

"masterbating" is painful as well. Going To Become a Monk!!! No more "Choking the Chicken" or "Spanking The Monkey" ! for a while!! hehehe. No laughing matter though!!
Canadahell1
Salt Bather

Topics: 15

Postby FissureHome » 24 Dec 2013, 16:16

Rio i really feel thats how i got it but who knows thats when i started feeling the pain..i reemmber getting up one time and my hole was sore but went away then like 3 days later i couldnt drive or sit anymore i was so sore and swollen..maybe it was a combination i wasnt being very healthy was drinking alot beer and little water being dehydrated and sitting like that lowering the blood flow..ill never know..even in the beginning BM werent such an issue for me it was more sitting down that hurt..now im at the point BM arent bothering me really at all..im feeling much better only thing really bothering me still is sitting..its been 3 months but i did have a re rip by the doctor at a 1 month follow up..
Canada LOL its tru..it was an issue in the beginning..almost impossible lol im feeling much better these days but still feeling a pain when i sit..almost like a healed cut or scab per say being spread apart..feels like if i sit to long its gonna reopen from the pressure..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Superfissure » 24 Dec 2013, 17:40

I think most likely you developed a minor fissure which at first was only felt while sat in that position. When I was recovering for over 1.5 years, during that time if I sat with a slightly bad posture for too long I could feel pain, but probably only because of the pressure on the recovering area.
Having said that, I'm wondering if a cheapo toilet in my current rental is not helping mine as I've only had a flare up since living here and damn if I can get rid :). Probably not, but who knows.
The pain of fissure can vary, feel different,as it heals/worsens.

I assume you've had the prostate checked? Definitely don't panic if not. When the doctor checked mine he gave it a good prod and had pain mostly in testicles for days if not a week or so - but it was testicles rather than the bit between (perennial?).
Superfissure
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby FissureHome » 29 Dec 2013, 08:31

Superfissure the first doc i went to stuck his finger up there! omg was so painful..at this point didnt know i had a fissure or what was goin on..so im guess everything felt right up in there..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist