SWEDISH BITTERS - MIRACLE CURE?

Had a terrible re-tear but after using Swedish Bitters it was healed the next day!

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

SWEDISH BITTERS - MIRACLE CURE?

Postby FDP » 13 Jan 2014, 17:23

I hope Im not jinxing myself for saying this but I have recently discovered that Swedish Bitters is a bit of a miracle cure. About a week ago I had a bad re-tear from caving and eating pizza (NEVER AGAIN!!). So bad I was soaking up 4 tissues of blood. So I put a little bit of Swedish bitters onto a cotton ball and then right after a BM, stuck the cotton ball on my butt, pressing hard enough for it to sting. I then left it in between my cheeks for about half an hour. The sting went away after a couple mins. Next day - No bleeding! It has been a week now and I only once bled a pindrop of blood after a BM but repeated the process above and it was gone again the very next day!! would love to hear if anyone else has tried this and have the same result.

WARNING: I don't know what the pain involved would be if I didn't have Botox so please use with caution!
FDP
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: SWEDISH BITTERS - MIRACLE CURE?

Postby Savaici » 13 Jan 2014, 18:11

Well, I have drunk Danish Bitters (Gamle Dansk)...

I would imagine it is the alcohol in the bitters that possibly (guessing now) is drying up the area, and maybe aiding in healing, but I would not try it myself. Too nervous of the sting!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby FDP » 13 Jan 2014, 18:28

It did have a very mild sting to it. about a 2 out of 10 compared to the burning pain of a fissure. but I have had botox so not sure if its numbed the pain because of that.
FDP
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby zer0 » 14 Jan 2014, 18:44

if you ever have a hard poo again try my butt flex/turd wipe techniques discussed in the topic hemerhoid cream and other tricks. I got so good at this technique that I puposly had hard bowels I went every 2 days and ate anything I wanted, of course I never have had spasims so im not as dammaged as some but I still think it might work for others. I guess i figure if someone is scared to try my techniques they can try them if and when they have a hard bowel. thats not to say they only work with hard bowels it works at anytime just nothing to loose by trying then. I found this out that I felt better haveing a hard movement (useing my butt flex and turd wipe of corse) im very long winded in my ariticle because I was typeing it as I rememberd it. the only thing is you have to have a 1-1 1/2 hour bathroom break but it was worth it for me because I healed from a rerip for the most part after 3-4 weeks and still good after 2-3 more(no pain, no blood) but no one has given me much feed back if it works for someone with spasims or is in a worse condition than me so I dont know yet if it works for others, but I really think this is the solution to anal fissure just havent proven it yet.
zer0
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2