Help please- butt issues!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Help please- butt issues!

Postby James12341 » 30 Jan 2014, 17:20

Hi

The last week I have had incredibly bad problems with my butt, I am only 18 so it I am new to dealing with this stuff and really need some advice as I am pretty worried at the moment, and the last time I went to the doctors for an anal problem I had a really bad panic attack so I would like to avoid that at all costs.

I used to get blood in the stool which turned out to be hemorrhoids which I got fixed about a year ago, and I have strong hemorrhoid past in my family so hopefully its just another one of these.

It started about a week ago with itching and what I can only explain as anal leakage, not loads but enough to notice, so I started putting cream on it now and then and the itching went down a bit. Soon after the pain started and the itching got incredible, to the point where I started itching it because it was just so itchy, and I think the itching has caused more problems, or I hope anyway so it isnt something worse.

I am currently in the situation that my anus is so itchy its just silly, but I am doing everything in my power to not itch it, after a few attempts I managed to get a view on it and I am not sure what color it is suppose to be but my anus is BRIGHT RED like a sore almost, but there is no blood anywhere to be seen.

So I did some research and I have narrowed it down to a few things, a anal-fissure, hemorrhoids, disease/infection and I would really like some advice if anyone here knows anything that can help me, I really do not want to go to the hospital - the main question I want answering is if I leave it for a week or so with putting suda cream and vasline on it to see if it gets better, is this risky? will this lead to serious bad things happening?

Well I look forward to any replies people can give and sorry for the bad english/write up, finding it hard to think straight at the moment.

Thanks!
James12341

Topics: 1

Re: Help please- butt issues!

Postby Scientist2516 » 30 Jan 2014, 23:38

Hi James,
I'm really sorry you are going through this.
Truthfully, it doesn't sound like a fissure. Did you strain on the toilet, or have diarrhoea or anything that could cause a fissure? Did you have any severe pain during a BM or afterwards? If not, I wouldn't say this sounds like a fissure.

The itching might be caused by the anal leakage irritating the anal skin.

Could it be diet related? Did you eat anything that might irritate your digestive tract? Anal leakage can be caused by mineral oils, by indigestible carbohydrates that are found in certain vegetables, like onions, by some artificial sweeteners and some oils that are added to snack foods.

A more personal question I have is, did the leakage look or smell like faeces? Because when I had a bad allergic reaction to a fissure medication, my anal skin wept a clear non-smelly liquid, which was incredibly irritating to my whole genital area. Everything down there was bright red and even lumpy. I thought at first that it was anal leakage, but as it was not smelly and did not stain my underwear I realised it was weeping out of my skin.

So I wonder which kind of leakage you have.

Think about your diet, and also think about what might be irritating the area. It could be a cream or wipes, or soap.
Let us know what you think! I hope you can get this sorted out. You will probably have to see a doctor, but the more you know before you go, the more likely you are to get a correct diagnosis.
Nifedipine/lidocaine, no help
Diltiazem, effective, but caused major rash
Nitroglycerine, effective.
Topical estrogen for final healing.
Gentle heat to bottom - pain relief, muscle relaxant
Kondremul mineral oil
Time - lots of time.
Status - Healed!
Scientist2516

Topics: 16

Postby James12341 » 31 Jan 2014, 01:31

Hi!

I guess I strain now and then, not heavily but a bit. The smell of the liquid is weird, I was trying to work it out myself but it I am getting more and more convinced that it doesn't smell of faeces, it is a very weird smell though.

My diet isn't terrible but it isn't good, most days it is a sandwich for lunch and a proper meal for dinner, but I could see how it may be bad enough to cause problems.

My main concern is the bright red area, it just doesn't look right and if the leakage was not coming from my bum then does that mean there are two different issues?

Thanks
James12341

Postby Bettyblue » 31 Jan 2014, 06:02

Hi james, I really don't want to scare you. But I have to tell you. The leakage, the weird smell and the pain, It really sounds to me like an infection. And the sooner they catch it the better the outcome. Please, go to see your doctor, don't wait to long.
Bettyblue
VIP

Topics: 7

Postby Scientist2516 » 31 Jan 2014, 08:23

That's really good advice, Betty.
Nifedipine/lidocaine, no help
Diltiazem, effective, but caused major rash
Nitroglycerine, effective.
Topical estrogen for final healing.
Gentle heat to bottom - pain relief, muscle relaxant
Kondremul mineral oil
Time - lots of time.
Status - Healed!
Scientist2516

Topics: 16

Postby James12341 » 31 Jan 2014, 11:59

God dammit, ok - ill make an appointment.
James12341

Postby ButtQueen » 03 Feb 2014, 01:30

Lol hope you are doing better James! Let us know what the doctor said and how you are doing. Hope you are doing better now :)
ButtQueen
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 9